Growing 4th!

Hey OG! I’ve been putting off a thread for too long now! So, here goes!

First off, Thank you to everyone here for sharing their knowlege and experience with the community! What a great place to grow and learn! I usually read more than posting so lets see how this goes!

I won’t bore you with a huge intro so join me for some 4ftfarming!!!

Last summerz autos, not quite 4ft…:wink:

24 Likes

Not too happy with the results… poor timing on my part as they were peak flower at the hottest most humid part of summer.

So what to do? Move inside!!!

3 Likes

Next round was some “Fog Dog” gifted by @corey, :disappointed_relieved:

These turned out well enough!

15 Likes

The FogDogs were accompanied by a couple of V1’s I received through an auction donated by V4vendeta! Lovely plants, unfortunately both were males and had to go… Gorgeous plants. Im excited to get back into therest of that pack!

10 Likes

My plan was to be somewhat perpetual, however, my timing needs some adjustment. Next up, needing some flowers, dropped 4 @ShitSeeds Budhas Cane, fems. This is where I am to date, roughly 19d 12/12, 9d flower. Need to check my timing and may have to edit that. Lol. Couple other projects going which We will get into shortly! Thanks for stoppin in! Have a great day!!!

12 Likes

I have been know to do the same thing, reading more than posting…

Love the pic’s!

The Fog Dog stacked nicely… :herb:
What a great looking plant the V1’s are…

2 Likes

Looking fantastic! Those ladies seem very happy, and filling out beautifully.

I hope you keep posting and tagging. We’d love to see that progress continue.

2 Likes

Will do! Some may notice a different cultivar in there. I did say 4 Budhas Cane but one didnt break ground. The 4th girl is a Frankenstein clone from none other than @JohnnyPotseed Hall of Genetics!

9 Likes

all popped same time?

1 Like

The Franky clone was received in Feb. The Budhas were germi ated Feb19. Franky was rooted, grown out, cloned and sent to flower. I have a Franken Mom, NL5 mom, AG mom all from you! Thanks again! That AG is gonna be fun to flower. She wants to GROW!!!

8 Likes

Uh oh… a Buddhas Cane didnt pop? That’s not very common to hear. I’m sorry that happened.

2 Likes

No worries, surely my doing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ok glad to know the cuttings took root and you now have keeper mothers!

2 Likes

These may look familiar? Getting ready for the great outdoors. @JohnnyPotseed
what can we anticipate for franky flower time? Thanks

4 Likes

Roots… No problem!

5 Likes

You can harvest in 8 weeks, plus or minus a week, depending on what kinda buzz YOU prefer.

1 Like

Right on, thats perfect!!!

Note to self…

Flip to 12/12 on 4/10,
Flower D1, 4/20 :slightly_smiling_face:
Current D9

Last summer’s autos look like buckets of bud anyone should be proud of.

Nice work on the fog dogs!

2 Likes

Thanks,

I really cant complain, they did pretty good. Just that the heat killed the terp profiles I was getting and the last to finish started foxtailing something fierce.

1 Like