Growing 5 different fine Automatic Ladies in Germany/ Third Go! :)

Namaste, Hi and Aloha dear OGs!

Greetings of Love from my heart! I hope this post finds you all well and happy.

In my first Grow Diarie here on OG and in fact this is my third grow at all, I had a fine success in enhancing the quality and quantity:

First Go:

LSD 25 55gr
Cream Mandarine Xl 55gr
Royal Gorilla 25
Critical Cheese 74gr = Total 210 gram

Second GO:

West Coast OG 110gr
Durban Poison 95gr
Black Berry 60gr
Girl Scout Cookies 105gr
Pineapple Express 308 = Total 665 gram :slight_smile:

So my next and last Grow before autumn 2019 will be following Auto Girls

Fantasmo Express
Hindu Kush
Purple Haze
Auto Amnesia XXL
Jack Herer

I am soo exited and here are the new set up of the tent and some pics of the new ladies and they like it already again and they are very happy and blissy…

19 Likes

It was a lot of fun watching your last grow. Looking forward to your positive attitude and great photography this time with auto’s!

7 Likes

Along for the ride. Love the setup, quiet a bit of fans. Think I need to step up my fan game!

Also growing autos and have a a few of those seeds so it will be interesting to see how they do.

5 Likes

Hey Hashtree,

and I love your kind comments dear one! :slight_smile: And its such a fun to grow, the few days without a tent in action were boring if you know what I mean :wink:

3 Likes

Hey cdnbuddy,

yeah thats wonderful to hear, I will stop by and have a view for sure buddy! :heart: Thank you for

your love!

Yeah I train them with a lovely breeze so they think they are standing in

magical nature with lots of smooth elementals caressing them :innocent: :heart:

I will send later new pics for they have grown a lot in a few days :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t really comment. @AUM always knocks the ball out the park with his grows. As always I’ll be watching closely and maybe even learning a thing or two :v:

4 Likes

Oh esrgood4u,

you cannot learn a thing or two I believe… may be I can learn with you :heart:

Thank you so much anyway for your love bro :slight_smile:

Sending you lots of love!

2 Likes

The only factor which I had not so much " in" was the soil factor. May be some of you are interested in my way… :wink:

So this time I choosed to be even more careful with nutritients from forganics for it is so powerful and I learned that the measurings they give are more for photoperiods… autos need usually not so much ( except the PineappleXpres lol :wink:

The next I wanted to fine tune is enough air and/or oxygen in the soil.

So I mixed

35 liter Cocos High Porosity from Atami
10 liter Exclay small diameter
35 liter LightMix from BioBizz
20 liter Jameco LightMix from Atami

and a special thing which is very light and keps the soil airy… must remember the name… I am getting old…

with my dosage of florganics ( more to read what that really is … https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/guideline-how-to-use-the-supersoil-flo-florganics.65200/

25 liter mixed soil with 20 ml Florganics

35 liter with 0,5 liter Florganics

and 35 liter with 2,0 liter Florganics

so this is practically or virtually the 20 liter pot ( https://www.growmart.eu/Gronest-Fabric-Pot-1-litre.html )
from top to bottom with the most nutrients :wink:

This is now separated in 3 boxes 10 days to make it a living soil with 9 strains Endomykorrhiza, 7 strains Ektomykorrhiza, 2 strains Trichoderma, effective microorganisms and 14 bacteria strains​ :wink:

Then I fill each pot with love and care and I song holy mantras of God :slight_smile:
on the very top I put 5 cm high Janeco LightMix from Atami with litle nutrients.

And I see on the plants that they now have no signs of too much nutes, really shorter that word :slight_smile:

Pics will follow … we are now on DAY 21 Baaaaaaanzeii!!! :hibiscus:

5 Likes

… ahh the thing I added to my soil is HORTICULTURAL VERMICULITE see here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143164248775

:heart:

6 Likes

10 Likes

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your attention dear ReikoX! :heart:

New pics from the girls from yesterday (DAY 24) eve, blessings and much love to all here:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi guys, this is DAY 26 and I have

• put down the lightsystem a bit at 60 cm distance to the top leafs
  • adjusted CO2 feeding
  • the lifter adjusted
  • applied a subtle LST

and lots of LIFTA of course as you can easily see on some pics :wink:

The are now between 11 till 43 cm high now and they are very happy and they are wonderful green and lush and I am happy as well :slight_smile:

See here

10 Likes

Only 2 of your pictures uploaded @AUM. When the upload gets to 100% you still have to wait for the picture link to show before clicking the post button my friend :v:

2 Likes

Thank you dear one :heart:

1 Like

6 Likes

DAY 32 New Pics, wonderful growth of the ladies!

Even the small Fantasmo Express from Mephisto Genetics is growing and getting bigger… kind of really slow she is in comparison to all the other seeds I have planted so far… :wink:

The Amnesia Haze is already over 70 cm high and I put in now a net to test it and I think it will help to ensure all buds get enough light :slight_smile:

Here you go:

6 Likes

Namaste dear ones,

the babies are now at DAY 35 and we are all very happy and healthy and shiny!!!

This is my third grow and now I have as well the soil and the nutes nearly optimal under my control for they are wonderful lush green and only small signs of overnuting in the leaf tips :wink:

And I think it will be again a wonderful cannabis jungle :heart:

6 Likes

Looking great as always! Have you smoked all of your last harvest yet? :joy:

1 Like

Hey @beacher thanx for stopping by bro! :heart: Hehe, not yet, but already a bunch for sure and my friends help me :wink: And I like Space Cookies, there I spend a lot too you know :slight_smile:

I think this harvest will be great again, they look even better then last time…

1 Like