Growing Autos Indoors in Germany 6th Go!

Namaste and Hi dear OGs!

My next grow is as follows:

Cream Cookies
Zkittlez 2x
Purple Lemonade
HubbaBubbaSmellowScope
Original White Widow

all are FastBuds Genetics except the Mephisto genetics HubbaBubba…

I had put the seeds in water on the 15th of april… so we are now at day 29 !!! They are so fast and very healthy and happy, and so I am very happy myself as well :wink:

I am looking forward to a big harvest and finest quality!

Sending you love and light and I hope you are all healthy and happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Greetings flower power brothers :green_heart:

We are at DAY 31 and they are really early mature girls I believe

4 Likes

DAY 35

A see of buds, they thrive and papa is happy when his girls are happy, be happy with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Looks to going great, I really like the purple one

2 Likes

Aren’t you bored growing always Autos? frech|nullxnull Some really nice colours there, will keep an eye to find out why are they so attractive … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

did you top dress ?what are you feeding during flower

2 Likes

Blockquote

Hey Dank, thanks for your ackknowledgement, yeah I love the Purple Lemon too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aloha George, hope you are doing wonderfully my frined :slight_smile: Thanx for stoppping by and leaving some kind words for me and my leadies :slight_smile:

In fact, I am playing really with the tought growing photos in the future… for I am smoking now, its a medicinal weed DARK STAR and my gosh is that a weed, so strong long lasting mmmmmhh, but autos are so wonderful easy to handle you know :wink:

Hey Godgrace :wink: I am feding only water :slight_smile: For I have a no till soil, is I am right, lol, I use florganics in the undermost quarter of the soil, please check my posts there you wil find more about it… this time I am really near to the optimal nutritien amount, yeah!!! :slight_smile: Thank you :green_heart:

Blessings to all of you with love and light from germany!

5 Likes

Namaste and Hi dear OGs!

My ladies are now at DAY 46 and I AM so happy that they seem to be very happy and that they have soo many buds, yeah :wink:

Enjoy!

Zkittlez:

Cream Cookies:

Purple Lemon:

HubbaBubbaSmellowScope:

Original White Widow:

Uploading: IMG_2054.JPG… Uploading: IMG_2053.JPG…

Hold on my dear friends, stay strong for the light has come!!

W W G 1 W G A

LOVE! RA

3 Likes

When we grow one we grow all? Pirata|nullxnull frech|nullxnull Beautiful colours out there, I have a reasonable mux of joy and envy, keep safe … beer2|nullxnull

2 Likes

Haha good one my dear friend! :dizzy:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a few kind words :heart:

You are not envy :wink: You share the joy with me :heart_eyes_cat:

Take care bro! :call_me_hand:

1 Like