growing binjuice

hi I bought a pack of regular seeds (guidedawg) back in 2015 grew them out an selfed the best pheno imo
An call her binjuice
I also have unknown kre8genetics strain
I’ve just put 10 of the binjuice seeds in the ground an looking for another keeper to breed back in to guidedawg strain

Thanks

16 Likes

back is kre8genetics unknown strain front is binjuice no1

11 Likes

binjuice no1

13 Likes

Looking good! I had some guidedawg beans that were gifted. Was really looking forward to growing them as they had a personal attachment. Unfortunately mine didn’t germ. I’ll be following along to see how they do.

2 Likes

I was a tester for Nick few years ago
out of all the stock she blew me away ha ha
so I just had to self pollinate her ha ha. sorry your guidedawg didn’t pop though bro

2 Likes

To be clear they were f2’s so no fault on the original breeder. It was probably on me. I had wanted to make a strain in honor of my old white dog…had wanted to add a small pinch of her ash to all of the plants used for making seed so that there would be a little bit of her in each seed:)…and my better half trains guide dogs.

5 Likes

original guidedawg
this is the plant I used to
preserve an create binjuice

8 Likes

That’s amazing that your other half trains
guide dogs an sorry for your loss also it’s very upsetting losing a dog and a beautiful way to keep her memory alive.
I have some untested s1beans you can have bro but don’t know how this site works yet all the best

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and the generous offer. As far as I know the only rule regarding seeds is that you have to ask in open forum. Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

It’s funny because just last night I swore to myself that I wouldn’t buy or ask anyone for new seeds. Told myself that I’ll only accept seeds if someone offers. And here you are:). I have more than I need and will have to graciously say no thanks. You’ll fit right in here with that attitude. And I’d bet there’s a line of OGEr’s that will be happy to make some good trades for some of those.

Welcome to OG!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

drgreen and binjuice

7 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

WOW!!

Great work and fantastic shots… especially the last… :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

and it all starts again ha ha 6 binjuice cuts 1 Dr green an binjuice no20 seed