Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

Namaste and Hi dear Growers!

Belated Merry Christmas to all of you! Greetings!! _smile:

My Name is Ralf, I AM 57 since a few days and I started smoking in 1979 :wink:

I Started growing in Sept. 2018 and my first go were Royal Gorilla Auto, LSD-25 Auto, Cream Mandarine XL Auto and Critical Cheese. Dry Bud weight alltogether 210 grams, so I am very happy with that and grateful :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I have no pics for you for all are made with my smart phone and I could not manage it to tell my adress :wink: LOL!! News: Except Bud Pics below :wink:

But I have bought a small Canon to provide you with pics and here you go:

By the way IAM enjoying right now a fine cannabutter Masala Chai Chaga Tee :wink:

We are now at day 29 and they grow bigger 2-5 cm / 0,8 - 1,97

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Durban Poison Auto
Pineapple Express Auto
Blackberry Auto
and
West Coast OG Auto

I use LED Greenception sg9 and sg4 = 650w

4 x 4 gallon pots and one with 3

I use www.florganics.de Fertilizers which is mixed 10 days befor with about 65 liter biobizz lightmix and then you have only to water the ladies and check frequently humidity, air, co2 ( I use 2 co2 pads and yeah i am a little fancy with being a real gardener to maximize the smoke,theweight and the quality, potence and taste) :slight_smile:

I the middle is Durban Poison, in the back left is Girl Scout Cookies and back right is the Sativa Pineapple Express :wink:

They even get wonderful music and they love it and they look very happy I think,

what do you think?

I would love to know what your mind and heart say. :wink:

I am a freshmen and I love to learn and I will grow next year photoperiod, the real thing as they say… but I want to grow autos which are as good as photoperiod :slight_smile:

Please excuse my bad english O:)

All the best and may bug buds are always with you!

Cheers

Ralf

Hi again, I just made some pics, sorry I am so in love with my girls :heart:

Big nice leafs and the stems are really thick for a 29 day old plant… yippieh, all that are good signs for a good harvest.

Lovely tender blooming Blackberry mmmmhhhh :hibiscus:

Durban Poison early blossom

Blackberry… here you can see, they get the best light even from the sides.

… and, they get the best water, energized, vitalized, structured and even blessed :wink:

Happy days dear Souls and Pros !!!

25 Likes

welcome bro!

alot of good folks around here, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

looks like your well on your way, only been growing 3 months and you look to be off to a good start!

i too use a dedicated camera for this hobby, can never be too careful…

now that is a full tent! nice setup! ill be pulling up a chair and following along.

5 Likes

Hey thank you so much for the warm welcome brother!!! :heart:

I will update frequently!

Be blessed with love! RA

7 Likes

Hi guys!

Here are some buds from the last harvest:

LSD-25

Cream Mandarin XL

Critical Cheese

Royal Gorilla

Namaskar and all the best from good old germany to US of A <3

RA

18 Likes

Welcome bro!! Your ladies sure are looking sexy AF. Lol… good job so far man!

3 Likes

Hehe, yeah, thanxalot bro <3 And they smell and taste mmmmhh :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

… unfortubately the big buds are all gone they were to sexy and I couldn t resist…

3 Likes

Hey @Brandon7467 Brendon, the Blackberry grew in 1 day nearly 4 inches, unbelievable, that baby is a racer for sure, Bullit!!!

5 Likes

FC Kaiserslautern FTW

2 Likes

Damn those are some nice colors!

3 Likes

Hey @Badfishy1 , you know Kaiserslautern mate?

1 Like

Yeah, thank you @Doulovebeef , the LSD is very colorful :heart:

2 Likes

So happy that you share the excitement of overgrowing cannabis.

Welcome @AUM !

6 Likes

Yeah, have been there twice. In 99 and 2000 I had roommates from k-town. During Christmas and New Years 99-2000 was spent in k-town and the following summer

2 Likes

Oh dear @99PerCent and I am happy because you are happy, so lets have a good smoke :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, great, you liked it here? I love it!!! :heart:

1 Like

Hey dear one,

In half an hour I will post some new pics for these strains are really son of gun and grow now so fast, I am soo happy and of couse I frequently with em… those wonderful so beautiful sentient beings of the most high and radiant One :slight_smile:

see you later :wink:

2 Likes

Yes had a real nice time while there. Drank a lot of great beer and smoked some quality hash with a few beautiful fräulein. What more can a kid ask for?

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah man! :heart:

1 Like

Ok, a am little late, slow batterie loading :wink: but here we are with pics.

Next day, 30 days from seeding now and grow minimum 5 cm per day except the Girl scout Cookies, she is the little problem child… self induced for I am balancing more and more the very special grow medium form forganics … so i see now it is still a bit too much, that I will note for next time and then it will be even better without this very intense stress for the ladies :wink:

Now ENJOYYY!!!

Allways between 50 and 65% Air Humidity and fresh wind in the tent … a brise like in St-Tropez in the South of France you know :wink:

They become very thirsty and after drinking they grow so wonderfully :slight_smile:

The biggest is an indica :wink:

I started suble intuitive lollipopping on all… except here this O.G. she has no small puffball bloomings :wink:

The beautiful enchanting Blackberry , so nice!!!

Yeah, dont stop believing yeahhhh lalallaaa

Love you all and thank you for taking your precious time to have a peak in my HIGH TIMES with those lovely plants!

RA :heart:

9 Likes