Growing fresherbs

I use the 3.0 BAS and I make bacteria teas every other week with castings/verm/dehydrated sugar cane/molasses/soft rock/wheat germ/hydrolized fish. I aerate for 24 hours then add em-1 and make sure I use it within 6 hours. Had issues with peat clumps starting up and it could use more aeration so I added some perlite. I added some local castings/myco bloom and wow Wallace myco for veg and added bone/crab/glacial rock dust/oyster shell and wheat germ into soil mix before transplanting to final container for flower. Added a little more myco to the root zone during transplant. Top dressed with the bas build a flower. Transition went well and now I’m finishing up week 1 of flower.

I also have some solubles from plantbrix…boron/mang/copper/zinc/potassium

4 Likes

need to make more room. St4 looking great but after all my efforts to prevent stress, it’s still showing hermie signs again so I might take it out. I left one Sakura and one FPOG to the single cola gods to see how they do

9 Likes

Looking freaking fantastic @Fresherbs curious about the wheat germ additive what does it provide?

Im pretty sure wheat germ has a value of 2-2-2. I’d also assume it’s about like any other malted grain.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought probably a bit my costly than other sources but worth experimenting with!

2 Likes

We used to use wheat germ for beefing up livestock and putting on a healthy coat for dogs. Has lots of nutritional value

3 Likes

I used to put it on my cereal :yum:

1 Like

Yep and you can add it to just about anything and it wont affect the taste much

1 Like

Every so often I’ll pluck a couple off of this and incorporate it into my waterings. Only the sides tho

7 Likes

11 Likes

Such beautiful looking plants they almost look plastic! Needs to be a glamour shot for High Times!

1 Like

haha thanks man. they look decent but could be better. im dialing in the lights since switching from a 4x4 to 2x2 space

5 Likes

happy sunday

8 Likes

They sure do look happy! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

7 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Love seeing your grows brother. Thanks for sharing. :v:

1 Like

On point like usual. Nice buddy.

1 Like