Growing outdoor

Starting this diary for my outdoor plants, amnesia and gorilla blue.

8 Likes

Soaking a purple punch og, really want to try this strain.

5 Likes

Ill follow along. :smiley:

1 Like

Watching along as well. Get in the groove and let the good times roll

1 Like

From who is that amnesia ? Also sweet seeds :blush:

Iā€™m tagging along too

1 Like

Itā€™s from advanced seeds, I was disappointed with them, last pack I bought of og kush sfv was terrible no uniformity and the buds didnā€™t taste good.

Is that far right corner of the Patio spoken for? If not, Iā€™ll gladly sit over there. Plants are looking GREAT, wish you continued success, do SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lmao, hell yeah you can squat. Donā€™t know what SS/BM means, Iā€™m sure I seen that somewhere.

If you get the Chance, try the amnesia from super strains ( hy-pro) I had many nice phenos of it and one that took like a million years to flower out ā€¦ Did not let it get to the finishline thou

Itā€™s sad sometimes how they use the name but isnā€™t even close to what you expect from itā€¦

(Stay safe Be well )

2 Likes

Stay Safe/Be Well!!! mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since you always seem to call dibs on the back right corner I propose that the back right corner of all rooms be known as the ā€œBee Hiveā€ or just ā€œThe Hiveā€ We could even rig up a motion sensored poking device so if thereā€™s no motion for 30 seconds itā€™ll give you a nudge to make sure youā€™re awakešŸ˜„

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take that suggestion, Iā€™m going to start buying from seedsman, thereā€™s a lot more choice than where I usually buy it from.:raccoon::+1:

1 Like

Ease up on the ā€œpokingā€, some might get carried awayā€¦lol!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This will be interesting :sunglasses: :+1:

Iā€™ll park by Mr :honeybee: & load the bong.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@anon27306389 sounds like some interesting strains-

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: You amused me. Thank you.

1 Like

Good, Iā€™m glad to amuse somebody other than myself or my 3 year old sonšŸ˜

2 Likes