Growing outdoor

Starting this diary for my outdoor plants, amnesia and gorilla blue.

8 Likes

Soaking a purple punch og, really want to try this strain.

5 Likes

Ill follow along. :smiley:

1 Like

Watching along as well. Get in the groove and let the good times roll

1 Like

From who is that amnesia ? Also sweet seeds :blush:

I’m tagging along too

1 Like

It’s from advanced seeds, I was disappointed with them, last pack I bought of og kush sfv was terrible no uniformity and the buds didn’t taste good.

Is that far right corner of the Patio spoken for? If not, I’ll gladly sit over there. Plants are looking GREAT, wish you continued success, do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lmao, hell yeah you can squat. Don’t know what SS/BM means, I’m sure I seen that somewhere.

If you get the Chance, try the amnesia from super strains ( hy-pro) I had many nice phenos of it and one that took like a million years to flower out … Did not let it get to the finishline thou

It’s sad sometimes how they use the name but isn’t even close to what you expect from it…

(Stay safe Be well )

2 Likes

Stay Safe/Be Well!!! mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since you always seem to call dibs on the back right corner I propose that the back right corner of all rooms be known as the “Bee Hive” or just “The Hive” We could even rig up a motion sensored poking device so if there’s no motion for 30 seconds it’ll give you a nudge to make sure you’re awake😄

4 Likes

I’ll take that suggestion, I’m going to start buying from seedsman, there’s a lot more choice than where I usually buy it from.:raccoon::+1:

1 Like

Ease up on the “poking”, some might get carried away…lol!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This will be interesting :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll park by Mr :honeybee: & load the bong.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@christx sounds like some interesting strains-

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: You amused me. Thank you.

1 Like

Good, I’m glad to amuse somebody other than myself or my 3 year old son😁

2 Likes