Growing outdoors in scandinavia

Hi. Does anyone know if its possible to grow outdoors in the nordic countries? During summer there is 20 hours from the sun rises until it sets and the temperatures can vary from 10C to 25C. My conclution is that it seem like mission impossible but 20 years ago I got some from someone who had grown a large crop outside in the middle of nowhere in my area. Did they just get lucky that one time? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

20 hours of sunlight in enviable.

Cold temps will surely slow things down.

Best of luck!

4 Likes

Try growing an auto flower variety. Being partially ruderalis they in theory should be able to handle the colder temperatures better. :+1:

8 Likes

Hello :star::star::star: if you Contact norden seeds and order auto viking ak 47 , and tropical auto , so i Think you can get som good yeld .
I am in the same situation , i live in norden , and i Will try now this summer to grow just this strain i talk about . I have talk to the ouner, and he say if tis å God summer , this strain give ok .

9 Likes

Pleas lett m e now how it works

4 Likes

Thanks! I will follow up on your tip and let you know :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If they can grow in Alaska, I am sure you will be able to grow there.

1 Like

sure you can… but we need an good summer… people been growing for 50 years… and the strains of too day. sky the limit… you sow the seed… nature grows the seed… :wink: