Growing "Punch D" by Strayfox (Chem D x P Punch)

Stardate: 12/3/2022
Strain: Punch D (Chem D x Purple Punch) FEM
Breeder: StrayFox
Light: FC-4800
Medium: Happy Frog & Ocean Forest
Ammendments: Organic/Top Dress

Popped 3 Fems in paper towels & set them on my super old trusty 78-80F Asus router :+1:

And we’re off!
Hunter-S-Thompson-2

34 Likes

Pulling up a chair!!! Niiiiiiice @Gonzo !!

:v::sunglasses::seedling::green_heart:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Following along for this one should be some tasty stuff grabbing the bean bag chair and going to load the bong to pass around happy growing! :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

4 Likes

A potent run is on!

3 Likes

Running around 100ppfd. Any suggestions for seedlings other than keep em warm?

3 ladies, probably only 2 will head into flower… ones already behind. The race is on :laughing:

10 Likes

If ambient humidity is 35% or less do I really need to run a humidifier?

9 Likes

Nice strain looking forward to seeing these girls and I personally would I live in a dry region and I struggle to stay at 45+50% relative humidity and those seedlings are gonna be struggling with lower humidity and they should be around 50-60%rh so IMO I’d try to get a cool mist humidifier

Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Yup I’ve got one outside my tent, which keeps the room at 50-55rh but inside the tent it’s like 45% thanks to the heater. Anyway it costs $35 a month just in distilled h2o… 1 gallon a day! Oh well, cost of keeping plants happy i guess :confused:

2 Likes

It’s super easy to make your own distilled water and I mean simple and nice name fellow Gonzo Buddy!

Seedling Day #12, already starting to see purple in stems & leaf veins.

10 Likes

Transplant day!
12/22/2022 :+1:
20221222_200045

10 Likes

12/26

8 Likes

1/3/23

The growth really picked up after I topped these. Plan to flip these in 10-14 days… so I went ahead & top-dressed today.

10 Likes

I’d like to give a big thanks to @Strayfox
Before I ever got a seed on overgrow I e-mailed Stray about strains that might help with my families cancer related issues. I really had no idea what kind to get.

Out of the kindness of his heart, he sent abunch of medical seeds & a great shirt. The same seeds you now see growing here. Such a great guy! Kindness shared in a particularly dark/stressful time here, won’t be forgotten friend. :+1: Oh & she got the Turkey Tail mushrooms, thanks again man!

Today’s update…
Here we are at Day #3 since flip :+1:

10 Likes

Day #11 or #12 since flip

7 Likes

Flower Day #18

ActualSeparateAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb

dayman-its

9 Likes

Looking good my friend. Keep it up

2 Likes

Day #36

The big plant (front right) has some sort of toxicity or lockout i caused & I’ll be surprised if it finishes.

Already had to use plant yoyo to prop it up, it’s gotten weak quick.

With that said here’s one of the buds on the big one.

And here’s a bud from the runt :wink:

Phew, this organic thing isn’t super easy. Watering properly & nutes = Learning curve!!!

11 Likes

Day #43

10 Likes

Day #46 flower (3/4/23)

Plant 1 (runt) plastic/rubber smell

Plant 2 (biggie) purple punch smell

Plant 3 (mid-size, biggest colas) smells like a plastic factory with a spritz of acrid garlic.

11 Likes