Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer

Elegant functionality is a beautiful thing to behold!

You set a very high bar Sir. Looking forward to seeing this unfold.

2 Likes

The GRCD’s this morning looking quite droopy after the transplant, i was trying something different though gave them all a light watering this morning and will be leaving them alone to recover.

31 Likes

IS THAT A STUNT KITE IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER @Mr.Sparkle !!?!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Indeed it would be

4 Likes

How did I miss this and where’s my chair?

3 Likes

Smooth as always.

2 Likes

Loves me some kiting time! This was the last time I got my KAP rig up in the air.

12 Likes

no aerial photos yet for me, Yeah got into kites this last year as the lady challenged me to build a kite in a friendly competition and fly them from only found materials within a block of home, i made a few Bermuda kites from kraft paper and bamboo that was from a near by park, those kites didn’t last long lol.

Yeah have a 2 lined sports kite, a couple of pocket sleds, and i built a dunton taylor box kite this last year from an old ikea shower curtain, its a neck kinker as it just goes vertical in no time.

When its windy enough to fly kites we take the opportunity and when the wind dies down we make giant soap bubbles for the kids, adults, and dogs alike that brings some wonder and excitement to peoples life’s in out current state also its a safe activity considering its soap and a few other things to make them stay formed when they range from a a foot or two to 15-20+ ft tubes if the wind and humidity is right.

15 Likes

That sounds wonderful! :heart:

4 Likes

Still mopey plants, they look to be recovering.

So me not leaving things alone i was trying a mycorrhiza product i had received when i transplanted, and im thinking due to the clay nature of it and the way i applied it i just waterlogged all the plants and likely caused root damage in the process.

Well we will see how they turn around come the weekend i guess, these all were destined to be reversed so its not a big setback it just you still want the plants as happy as possible.

Also started some more seeds last night.

And got my new driver in yesterday, all that remains is finding some reservoirs though the third cab can start to be used now which i may hold off on till i grow out and cull some of these GRCD’s

22 Likes

I was wondering about adding those strips you made your lights out of to the sides of the grow rooms (to even out the par there) but i guess they would have to be waterproof cos of the foliar feeding. Looking great and compact and the size of those fan leaves is just obscene :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still and will be for the next while figuring out what ec levels to run at with the jacks getting closer.

Also will call day 0 for the little ones, one more may pop up with the second last one im unsure on.

19 Likes

Day 1 for the little ones, actually have all above ground though the one is still on the edge. Also no idea why they are droopy this morning pots are lighter though not light enough yet, could be just the spread out nature and them getting more light now and possibly bit cooler temps :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

RH on the low side maybe?

1 Like

ec was fine run off wise pots bit dry though now watered, but yeah RH would be lower as i was messing with it though when i say that were talking going from 70% on my sensor down to 62-65% what the plants are feeling is gonna be different.

3 Likes

Should be fine around 65% unless of course it’s getting real hot in there. So it’s either lack of irrigation or a bit more light than they can handle just now. Or maybe even both :grin:

2 Likes

nah me dropping rh in turn drops the temp as the fan tries to keep up

so things are running cooler and less rh

say around 25-27c leaf temps

4 Likes

Just a though …R these pots made of glass or wrapped in aluminum foil ? Deff something with the roots …
Glass pot colder temps even colder roots ??

nah plastic, real no reason i wrapped them way back ills see if they perked up once im home, though uncertain with things as of the good last while.

3 Likes

I’m going with sunburn then knowing how powerful LEDs are. Even knowing this I still fry plants sometimes :sun_with_face:

3 Likes