Grumpy Old Bastards new 2021 Testers!

Good Afternoon Overgrow.

Wanted to do a little shout out here. I have 3 new strains that I’ve put some time into breeding and am need of some testers. I’m willing to ship over the pond so don’t be shy!!

Space is limited if interested. Looking for those to have some space available around mid February to March to start the run. Hoping to have the seeds out in the first few weeks of February. Only ask is to hop over to (link removed due to vendor issues) and sign up for the newsletter… and I will be putting out a sign up to those in the list. Genetics are free as along as you hook up with us on instagram and Facebook (link removed). Like and follow please .

Background on the cultivars…
#1. Cookie Monster

Very sweet … very floral… and could just be that purple!!
20201227_075627_0000

#2 BlackBeard O.G.

GAS… Fuel… and a pirates life for me… just might make you say arrrrrrr… lol

#3. O.J.
A lingering orange musk from the orangina with a tight bud structure and yield to match the bag appeal. IDK if O.J. did it or not but sit back and test this one and she’ll be one to keep the conversation going. 20201227_075627_0002

Thanks for the interest guys… stay lifted !! And let’s continue to Overgrow!!!

46 Likes

They all do sound nice @GrumpyOldBastards

I’ll be tagging along the ride !! And adding you in IG

I could try those cookies if needed in February-March

5 Likes

I’m a Giant fan of orange and lemon… may have to get in on that orange one

3 Likes

Absolutely… love to have you… seeds are finishing up now so by the beginning of February I should be sending out packs.

5 Likes

Sweet! Will sign up for your mailing list then!

3 Likes

Signed up for news letter on site

Anything you want to try for sog
Have openings for that time.

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @GrumpyOldBastards

Can’t wait to see your creations !

2 Likes

What type of time frame are you looking for? I’m doing a fruit basket batch starting roughly 2 months… interested in OJ

3 Likes

They look like fire. I wish I could run some for you but I will be full up getting ready for outdoors, Good Luck, I hope it all works out as good as they look

2 Likes

Signing up for the newsletter now. I’d love to test any of those. (I dont use IG, and my FB is off, soooo if that’s important, this might not work)

4 Likes

I’d love to send it to you… im open on the time frame… would just be blessed to have you run’em!! @Seamonkey84

2 Likes

No sir that won’t count you out at all… just helps me stay connected with everybody

4 Likes

This looks like fun!
I’m on board. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Man I’m just a gluten for punishment, this will be my third test batch in a row… getting the first set into bloom in another two weeks :crazy_face:.

2 Likes

I’m down, like the look of that orangina x c99 signed up for the newsletter I’ll follow on fb as soon as my bans lifted @commiecoconut on IG :sweat_smile: lights will be on 18/6 for the next 6-8 weeks so I’m ready to start when you are.

3 Likes

That cookie monster looks dope too!

2 Likes

I’m down @GrumpyOldBastards

Liked/followed/subbed

2 Likes

Signing up for newsletter, is that just making an account? I don’t see it readily on my phone

1 Like

That’s what I did a couple of days ago, I would assume the said email has not been sent yet as I haven’t received anything.

1 Like

Made account, then found the newsletter signup while scrolling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Also, can’t find the page on FB, I don’t IG

1 Like