Grumpy Old Bastard's Seed Company

Some local guys who have been around for a long time started a seed company and website recently wanted to share this with OG

Moderation edit: Link removed until issues resolved.

Maybe a grumpy old/homie collaboration in the works for 2021 :smirk:

Be sure to tell them the homie sent you :v:

21 Likes

Do you know anything about the c99 they use in some of their crosses?

Good prices and some good old genetics!

3 Likes

No but I can find out I’ve been trying to get more of the local scene on here

6 Likes

Cool, old guys often have some of the craziest genetics!

5 Likes

The positive thing about being around before it was cool to talk about weed is that you don’t get caught up in hype

The professor from grumpy old Bastard’s says he is going to make an account

8 Likes

Wow, looking forward to shopping for new beans!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey hey… thanks again @theshowmehomie. Really appreciate you helping us get connected. Really looking forward to an epic collaboration.

Background on the Cindy 99… I used Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 genetics. I did this for a number of reasons. Stability in the genetics number 1, shorter grow time, and I happened across an absolutely fragrant pineapple skunk pheno that had great structure to support itself and was forgiving under stress.

39 Likes

Happy to have you around
Wander around the site a little bit lots of top notch breeders and pollen chuckers alike here and we even do preservation runs for the community

There really is no community like OG
:v:

13 Likes

Absolutely will do. Thanks again.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard very interesting line
the AG x C99 I’ll be watching
Paps

7 Likes

We don’t think that trying new varieties should be so expensive… we hope to grow by sharing the growing experience with everyone at a price everybody can afford.

More genetics to come to site soon as well… thanks for checking us out!!

17 Likes

Hey dude.
Big 'ol hello from blighty.
Just checking out your website and can’t see anything there about international shipping, do you ship to the uk?
Also, what about payment methods?
Some nice looking crosses you have

3 Likes

@GrumpyOldBastards welcome to the OG community its great to see Old school genetics at a great price.

thanks for the link homie will be trying a couple of their strains at those prices

5 Likes

Hey @unclefester would love to ship to you in the uk. I have flat rate shipping set up for domestic shipping… I’d have to get some more info from you to get you a better shipping quote. But I’d love to ship to you. And I have PayPal set up for payments. If your interested you can DM me or reach out and I will get you some seeds!!

12 Likes

Shipping to the UK isn’t so bad just requires you to declare what’s inside thankfully I only ever send rattley bic pens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Gonna have to try that chem99. Sounds badass!!! Nice to have you here @GrumpyOldBastards!!!

5 Likes

Be ordering the CindaWreck at months end $36 with discount code cannot beat that deal

1 Like

Didn’t even know they did codes

Better watch it @GrumpyOldBastards these guys are code hounds they put a hurting on greenpoint on a regular with them codes :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Its just a 10% off when you sign up for the news letter lmao @TheShowMeHomie that was green points fault for letting codes be stacked to an 85% discount lol

I signed up intrested in doing test grows…about to start 3 bubblegum crosses for soakNbeanz when the seeds arrive this week

5 Likes

Shhhhhhiiiiiiiittttttttttt I promise Gru don’t mind his business has come a long way in a short time he has employees now for fucks sake if you have the volume of sales dropping the price never really hurts you when you’re creating the resource and the coupons create instant extra sales for him he probably moves a 100 packs within 2 hours of a new code newsletter

I’ve said it before I got much respect for his Hustle

Guaranteed one thing big homie is eating up there in Colorado and he was smart enough to go this route while a lot of the state continued to just grow and watch the bottom of the market fall out

5 Likes