Grumpy old bastards tester run

I was selected as a tester for @GrumpyOldBastards recently.
I chose the strain Oj. Started all 10 testers on Sunday April 4th and today April 6th 6 of 10 are now into growing medium as of 7:30pm. I plan on just doing weekly updates untill the fun of explosive growth happens then maybe I’ll update more often.

Instead of solo cups I started them in quart pots.
My plans for this test run is to flower half in one gallon pots and let the other half veg longer and end up in a 3 gallon pot. Just to know how they both perform in slightly different conditions.
As usual in my posts thanks for looking in and also thanks for coming along for the ride on my first tester run.

35 Likes

Definitely gonna follow this one!

2 Likes

follow!expect your update

3 Likes

looking forward to watching this. are you aware of the genetics that make up the OJ?

3 Likes

I’m not going to miss this one. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

here, watching

expect your update,good luck

2 Likes

11 Likes

Pulling up a chair, pipe in hand, ready for the show!!

2 Likes

Ill be waiting for the updates :sunglasses:

Oh sweet ! I cant wait to see some OJ

Wild or domesticated?

1 Like

Lol, didn’t even notice that!!

1 Like

I couldn’t help it, I knew you meant chair but as reading it pictured somebody just standing there with a pipe In one hand and a rabbit in the other :rofl:

1 Like

First update. Have 2 barely poking out above the medium and 3 more were showing tails so into medium they went only have one left to get popped I’ll give it a bit longer it kinda looked like it was opening up.

3 Likes

I’ll watch along!

HERE I AM!!! WATCHING CLOSELY!!! OJ, I hear, is a great strain.

Willing to see her grow, pulling up a chair … popcorn

6 Likes

Wow, your not wasting time-

I’ll be watching…

Good luck :+1:

Paying attention because it’s free…
Gotta be some orange influence in this one.

4 Likes