Guapo's Journal

Hey all,
Was looking for a new home to post my trials and tribulations, so here I go. In the home stretch of my second grow, day 54 of 62-70. I’m in a 2x4 Gorilla Tent with an HLG 260XL and a cloudline T6. I have 4 plants in 7 gallons of soil each. They’re all Las Vegas Purple Banana by People Under the Stairs. Been keeping it pretty simple, my first attempt was pretty hammered. Luckily I found @corgitron elsewhere, and after an upgrade to my PH pen and some more reading, I’m doing better this time. Decided to move over here and keep this going.

44 Likes

Wooooooo!!!

There ya go!

Let me be the first to :popcorn: this one!

4 Likes

Where’s the journal?? Looks like you’ve only got a few weeks remaining :rofl:
Plants look healthy. Well done :+1:

5 Likes

Very cool bud, glad to take a spot on the grass and watch the show. Awesome to see another journal.

4 Likes

I’ll fill it in, just starting with today. Gotta pull my photos from another site and I’m lazy

2 Likes

Am I the only one who knows what El Guapo means? frech|nullxnull Welcome aboard beer3|nullxnull, looks that you know what you’re doing but there’s always something to improve, this is a good place to find out how … beer2|nullxnull

5 Likes

All stoners are lazy bro :rofl:
Nice looking plants.
Guapo = beautiful @George no??

1 Like

Handsome ejem|nullxnull I would say, I am going to change my nickname to Big Dick … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yeah male and female variations. Guapa and guapo??

1 Like

Guapa Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull and guapo, haven’t visited my country lately? Willing to see more plants guapas from the OP … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I lived in benidorm for 6 years FFS :rofl: no wonder I couldn’t find a Spanish woman :rofl:

3 Likes

They don’t frequent the British pubs … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

I frequented there’s though. 8am beer please :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Go for it, no one is stopping you.

1 Like

3 Likes

“the ladies man”

Very nice looking room very clean. Welcome I’m not sure if I said hello earlier but I’m here for this show.

1 Like

Well, heres a photo of what I have cooking for the next round. There are 8 seedlings in there, all San Fernando Smog (SFV OG x 4DD) by People Under the Stairs. Snagged a pack of Farmer Freeman on the 7/10 sale, figured I’d give it a try as space is at a premium for me. Had to leave them alone for about 90 hours without anyone to water them, so I soaked them last Friday, they didn’t love it, but they survived and are bouncing back. Should get the results soon, sent out the clippings Wednesday, hoping for about 4 females.

10 Likes

Good luck with your grow

2 Likes

Nice set-up there

2 Likes