Guerilla DP Autoflower Drip Semi automated

Hello growers,
I’m really glad to show you our semi automated outdoor guerilla grow season. In this moment we have two places with 7 plants growing on each of them. On second place we using Aqualin pump with timer prebuilted in for watering our plants. On the first place, the pump was destroyed by ants (Lesson: enclose hole on the Aqualin pump, that hole is useless and dangerous). 13 genetics are from Dutch Passion seedbank because in previous season they grown very good. Purple kush is from Buddha seed bank.

Soil:

• Plagron Grow Mix

Pots:

• 13x AirPot 15L
  • 1x AirPot 10L

Places:

Planted: 9.6.2017
Planted on place: 18.6.2017
Genetics

• 3x Think Big
  • 2x Auto Mazar
  • 2x Think Different

Planted: - 30.6.2017
Genetics

• 3x Auto Glueberry O.G
  • 3x Auto Cinderella Jack
  • 1x Think Different (Failed germinate)
  • 1x Auto Purple Kush

Fertilizers( Advanced Nutrients )

• Voodoo Juice
  • Grow Micro Bloom
  • Bud Ignitor
  • Rhino Skin
  • Bud Factor X
  • Bud Candy
  • Flawless Finish (Flush)

3 Likes

90L Water tank:

2 Likes

Drip system

1 Like

Hello @hejzyyy, welcome to OG!

Nice automated guerilla! Honestly I didn’t know that there are drips ran by batteries :smiley:

I wish you luck having some secret and secure spot, so we’ll find your diary till the harvest! Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Best of luck @hejzyyy! Really nice setup…

1 Like

Thank you guys!
Both places are hidden in very thick bushes and around the bushes there’s so much tall nettles.

Propagation

1 Like

1 Like

Plants travel box :joy::joy:

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

Stealth clone transport, very genious! The things people need to do , just because “the emperor wears no clothes…”

4 Likes

NIce thread and growing, keep my eyes on this thread, hehehe I’ve used shoe boxes lined with plastic bags for carrying clones before today lol.

Keep up the good work @hejzyyy keep on Overgrowing

Make sure you keep a good ipm routine. Feeding chemicals makes it do the plants have less resistance to pests so youll need to foliar more often. I wonndrr how my outdoor is going havnt seen them in over a week because work decided to move meXD

2 Likes

Hey! I know that spot!. Just joking. Keep us up dated.

1 Like

End of 3rd week

4 Likes

2rd day of 4th week

1 Like

Hello guys,
I need your help. What a pest is this? We already sprayed our flowers with SPRUZIT. I believe it will help them.

My first thought is caterpillar but not sure.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a caterpillar. After Spruzit is applied We found him dead at ground. Thanks for advice.
In the fourth week We cut off a lot of trees and bushes which prevents the light. In this time weather is not best :confused:
I’ll be back with new photos as soon as flowers will be little wider.

2 Likes

First place (68 days from seed)

4 Likes

Second place (40 days from seed)
The smallest plant -14 days

5 Likes

I guess it is running extremely well! :thumbsup: Any complications along the way?

There were some drought so I suppose you have it already tested :slight_smile:

1 Like