Guerrilla Fume, Big Bad Wolf 2.0, GG4 RIL, and more

4 Guerrilla Fume, 4 Big Bad Wolf 2.0, 2 GG4 RIL, 2 Scotts OG, and 3 Dank Zappa F2’s. On the hunt for the ultimate dank, im looking forward to this grow! I will make some cross chucks as well.

Been over a week now for GF, BBW2, and GG4, and a few days above ground for Scotts and Dank Zappa. I had thought about adding a few more different strains this round, but figured im good with this for now. Lol

The small seedling in the middle is a Big Bad Wolf 2.0 that fell over from stretch on her 2nd day. So shes been heavily stunted since then.

62 Likes

@minitiger @supershitfuck I remember you guys asking to be tagged for this i think?

6 Likes

I always wanted to run dank Zappa

6 Likes

Yeah when i first heard of it, I immediately thought, “I need that.” Lol

5 Likes

I’ve heard it’s very good

3 Likes
7 Likes

Sorry, outta likes. I was hoping you would journal this run after seeing the shot glass pic.

The BBW2 is Chem D x Chem91?

5 Likes

Just picked up a pack of the BBW2.0. Looking forward to watching your grow!

5 Likes

The 2.0 is 91 x D, where as the original Big Bad Wolf was D x 91. Im sure its gonna be smelly stinky stankay

14 Likes

Nice!
I’ll follow along

4 Likes

@Cjs_72

4 Likes

Hey man loving the selection

3 Likes

Beautiful ! Looks like all bases covered ! I’ve got two of the BBW 2.0 going, possibly a week old as well ! Wishing you the best brother !
Peace

4 Likes

you already found the keeper! haha, hell yeah this should be a interesting comparison, you planted the dank and you’ll find the dank, i really wanted to try CSI feminized chem crosses, so many to choose from, one i heard good things about is the TK X D

5 Likes

Thanks man! I see @Cjs_72 is in here now! Sweeet!

3 Likes

Thanks! I have very high hopes for both of us on our BBW2! Haha

4 Likes

It maybe the keeper, but we may not find out until next summer at this rate of growth lol. The last time i was debating putting an order together from CSI, they didnt have the Chem D x TK in stock, which i really wanted. So i figured id wait until they were back in stock. I really want to try the Gatorbait as well. Who am I kidding, i want them all but you know how it is lol.

7 Likes

Yep! Thanks, dude, looking forward to this.

3 Likes

I’m coming along for the ride too! Bring on the dank!

4 Likes

Man that looks like a stellar line up you got!!
Sounds like your house is gonna be stinky for a couple months🤤

4 Likes