Guess who. . .Hoodini presents - Growing indoors with Love💚🇺🇲

Hey OG family it’s been a long time, sorry I’ve been so distance, life is crazy…
So Arizona legalized recreational marijuana, so I’m gonna start getting ready to grow again.:+1::grin::green_heart:
I have absolutely NOTHING for growing right now but I have a few month before all the politics goes through so if anyone has autoflowering seed or any old LED equipment they are selling for a discount please hit me up ASAP. I’m sure some new stuff has come out since I’ve been out of the game so please comment with any ideas on setup,strains, etc. I look forward to meeting all my new OG friends and reconnecting with all my old OG family. @cannabissequoia @MomOnTheRun @ReikoX @MadScientist @99PerCent @Meesh @Tinytuttle @Sebring @anon58740919 @GreenCaciqueHawaii

24 Likes

@toastyjakes hey buddy hope you’ve been well.
Who’s all still here? It’s been a long while.
Who’s handling the US distribution of SolStrips? I’m looking into an order

5 Likes

Jump in there and do some link looking and make a sweet rig… I built a 240w for my 2x4 for a little under 200$ and been loving it!

New people, old people… People kinda drift in and out with the times this year, but still pretty active… I’m still always here and discord though lol

6 Likes

That’s more my style anyway. Y’all on discord still?

4 Likes

That we are… Just pinged you lol

4 Likes

PM me an addr & I’ll send over some photoperiod regs. :hugs:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

@Hoodini head over to sebringseeds.com, order a pack of sebring’s Revenge and I’ll hook you up with a collection of stuff.

13 Likes

Hey man, welcome back. Howzit growing? :slight_smile: Congrats on going legal!

You need any more of the seeds I sent, or maybe some of the new stuff I’ve been F2ing, just let me know.

5 Likes

What up homey ? Long time no hear! Glad to see ya get back on the horse. I recently went with the solstrips myself and love the light had it just over a month now and getting serious about doing some plants under the Sols.

3 Likes

@toastyjakes not to hijack this thread or yall’s reunion but how many strips arē you running for flower in a 2x4 getting ready to setup another flower tent for longer running stuff and would love to go with solstrips if feasible

4 Likes

For the 240w driver it will max out at 17 strips, which is what I use…

I got bugged about using bridgelux strips for a couple years then it starting becoming a bigger thing and I jumped on the wagon… Cool running, doesnt heavily increase heat in the space maybe a couple degrees but my tent on all day still only reads 74… And cheap and easy to put together

3 Likes

Hey There!!! My first friend on OG! I’m still here and growing! Just finished up my outside grow this year.
Hope you are doing great!

4 Likes

Welcome back @Hoodini

Nice to have you here.

Looking forward to seeing you in action.

Cool bro.

5 Likes

@Hoodini welcome back. Been too long.

5 Likes

Yes it has brother. Thanks for the response

2 Likes

Glad to be back my brother from another mother.
Any one around here got auto seeds for a lonely fellow grower?

3 Likes

Im so glad to hear from you mesh, I see your a pro in your grandfather’s old garden :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Bad ass brother thanks for the insider info, I cant wait to get a legit indoor setup going

2 Likes

Hardly a pro, but I’ve been tearing it up out there for about 3 1/2 years now. Growing stuff, killing stuff, you know gardening! lol Always learning! Glad to see you are back.

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle TinyT!! Missed ya buddy
@nube Nube my man it’s an honor thank you
@cannabissequoia CannabisC thank you my good friend I’d be happy to go anything you’ll send me
@Sebring bro your amazing, bad ass website brother

It’s so good to hear from all of you and I’m happy to see your all still here. I look forward to ol times.

@cannabliss drop in and ask all the questions you need bro

@LemonadeJoe hope you dont mind me dropping back in, I’d like to stay awhile

6 Likes