Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

@Gumbert Safe travels and everything goes smooth and no stress.

2 Likes

I am in Missouri, and can confirm that the all-day event is fairly typical here as well. The only way to avoid it is to insist on a PM appointment - which frequently isn’t possible if you have early labs to get done.

1 Like

Yea hopefully will melt soon. Temps are on the rise again.

Hope all goes well today and on to better days!

1 Like

Hey @Magu , look what came in my mail this afternoon…

Thank you very much! I sent you a DM.

G.

10 Likes

Making a bunch of pals here, man. I knew you would. Most everyone on OG are top quality folks.

8 Likes

You are so right @BigMike55 I have many different strains now I need to work on a system to track them and make notes to be able to follow up on my personal results to be able to share with others.

How many strains do you typically grow at one time?

BTW, while I was over in Tallahassee today I stopped by the big hydro store and purchased all the parts to build a cloner. Thanks for your input on that

Hope you had a good day Buddy,

I will sleep good tonight after all the driving, hope you do too.

3 Likes

lol er… um… is around 27 or so too many to run at the same time? I sure hope not! lol But to be fair, we ran mothers of over 50 strains when we were commercial

6 Likes

Yeah. I’m not near @JohnnyPotseed level quite yet!
Normally I only have 2-3 different strains going. But lately I have adding extras to the mix. I have a 12 plant limit so I will pop 2-3 beans of each that I wanna run. Because I usually run regulars. So approx half of what I pop will be boys and will be culled. Unless I am wanting to run for seed or pollen.

5 Likes

Good night everybody, see yall in the morning!

2 Likes

Perhaps this will help you:

2 Likes

Dude you are leaps and bounds a better grower than you were just a few years ago! Your plants show it and so does your confidence.

5 Likes

Hey @Gumbert . I am glad I could help. :grin:.

1 Like

Thanks for the form! I downloaded and printed it, now I just need to implement it here now.

1 Like

Good morning my friend!

2 Likes

Mornin JP, man I slept hard last night, how you doin?

2 Likes

I’m here, is bout it…

2 Likes

RSD… (Right Side of the Daisies) so that’s what counts.

2 Likes

That’s right, yall know what to do…
Good Morning OG

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @Gumbert and OG

9 Likes

I have one similar to that. My grandsons girlfriend gave it to me. Thought it was very cool of her. It was like the second time I ever saw her.
Anyways.
Happy Friday. Woohoo.

3 Likes