Gumbert's First Grow Log -- FRANKENSTEIN

Yikes! Thats one thing I have never tried…

That ranks right up there with pissing on a spark plug with a bad wire.

I thought all you guys from the farm all did that kind of stuff , that right up there with holding a garbage bag up to a cows ass for methane and go blow up some one’s out house ! I learned this kind of stuff from the Amish kids on TV ! Hahah

Nope never did that either…

Thats it for me folks, Good Night OG.

Goodnight God bless! May all your dreams be good ! Cheers !

1 Like

My gramps did that one time, said he wanted me to learn from his mistakes :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahha ! Now that’s my kind of grandpa !

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert and all OG

1 Like

Good Morning @BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed , @Topdecker , @Magu @CanuckistanPete , @MoBilly , @m0sirys , @InTheWoods , @Thetravler , @emeraldbullfrog @Golfnutt and all you OGers, It’s FRIDAY. Hope yall had a great week and have a better weekend.

Still working on the re-pot project for spring planting. I am also producing microbial solution for all of the gardens and the corn field. Hopefully next week I will be spraying microbes everywhere to get the soil in shape for spring.

5 Likes

Goodmorning ! Sir from me and maggie

9 Likes

I never have. But I talked my cousin into doing it. Grandpa wouldn’t switch my ass because he said my cousin deserved it if he’s that stupid.
I never hear from Michael for some reason… :thinking: I wonder why.

4 Likes

good morning @Gumbert and OG !

have a great weekend

3 Likes

Goodmorning OGer’s

Time to wake and bake !

6 Likes

And walk the dogs

7 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and all OG

3 Likes

How you weather treating you down there this morning ?

1 Like

Rosie says goodmorning ! Too !

4 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert and all you others!

3 Likes

Morning everybody, moving a little slow this mornin, took tumble in the back door yesterday. Nothing seems to be broke but I hurt in places I forgot I had. LOL, Tramadol is going to be my friend today. Is there anything I can do with the leaves from a cannabis plant? LOL!!

Hope everybody is doing well and having a good weekend.

G.

1 Like

Good morning @Gumbert, take it easy today.

1 Like