Gumby Plays Cupid

Hey everyone :wave:

Im creating this area for my upcoming seed projects and I need your help.

Thatā€™s right, you all get to Big Brother my Mating Den. Help me make the best beans I can.

Only Rules - lets have fun!

Parental Discretion Advised

10 Likes

This is great!

I love it!

We need TV announcers and ad space!

Go Gumbeanos!

This seems rather romantic

Yeah its a warm little space I like to keep close to my :heart: hahaha

Have to capitalize right!?! Oportunities opportunitiesā€¦

im going to be going the way of the :alien: and some of our great members and use space bucketsā€¦

I can have a few going at a time and it wonā€™t take away from my sensimilia canopy.

Ya dig

Just in time for Valentineā€™s Day. Very precious!:joy:

Ahaha :laughing: its perfect!

3 Likes

Freakinā€™ awesome.

We are not alone!

Donā€™t forget to set your Dials to ā€œWatchingā€ so you donā€™t miss a beat or a Public Vote

Ahh man those actors keep me dying every time their all togetherā€¦ A+ cast for smoking and relaxing

Anyone got any Pinapple Express Seeds laying around :wink:

I am kinda thinking this might lead to a Topic for those of use who, you know chuck pollen, dust crops, are too cheap to always buy reliably great genetics.

I recently crossed an Agent Orange Male that was gifted to me with an XJ13 x Penny Wise and the first female is incredibly tasty. I would pay for bags of that taste. Strong orange and cinnamon. So I am thinking of running F2ā€™s if I get that same great female and a male with vigor and similar smells. Help stabilizing this line would lead to F2ā€™s that would all be freely made available on this site.

Penny Wise for your Thoughts.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really excited about these ladies here

4 Likes

I think your right 99, I hope it doesā€¦ Iā€™m excited to make mine and I hope someone besides myself learns something. All mine are for giving as well as preservation.

@Enstromentals I tried liking you post earlier but was out. They keep teasing me with a like ever hour after I run out.
I looked up a few and those are going to be Gorgeous!

1 Like

Im tuned in and turned on!

1 Like

Haha excellent were going to have great fun!!!

I have some amazing donations that the OGC can help me play with, in return I pay it forward to OG Members with Absoltuley Free Beans as they were given to me. Its so exciting. If I bring 1/10 the joy the people on OG have given me, ill be happy.

This site has changed my outlook on humanity, and life in general. I see so much good in the people who make up OG. Each personality there own but all with a heart of green.

I will be compiling a list of possible parentsā€¦ Those who Donated are welcome to lay claim but otherwise unless it was public or it was okā€™d its anonymous.

So enriched to be doing this for you all

6 Likes

So without further ado, the stars of the show so farā€¦

All From Packs
(2) Believed to be Royal Queen Seeds -Northern Lights for sure
(5) Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights Auto - Yet to arrive from The Vaults Giveaway
(3) HSO TrainWrecks
(5) Green Point Garlix (Chem DD X StarDawg)
(5) sensible Seeds - Seriously Citrus
(2) GreenPoint - California Cannon

Crosses & F2
(6) Chernobyl X C99
(6) Tangelope X 9LB Hammer
(6) C99 X Romberry
(6) 9LB Hammer X NL5xOG
(6) Hurkle F2
(6) AO X XJxPW

Wouldnā€™t you believe it I have more goodies on the way from OG :grinning: you people really are TOP NOTCH :innocent: canā€™t tell you how unexpected its all been! A week ago all I had was 2 NL seeds, and 2 packages later all this, Iā€™ve been blessed for sure.

I think I have enough to play with for a while. But I wonā€™t say no to broadening my gene pool EVER.

Not all these Crosses and F2 will be giveaways, I would have to ask some permissions first. But there will be plenty, lets just hope I get all the help I Need so I can make something that will light up someoneā€™s life like it has mine :grin:

I just about finished my micro cab, should I pop somethingā€¦? What will it beā€¦ Hmmmm :thinking:

6 Likes

iā€™d pop the fastest flowering photo and auto strain together if i had nothing growing and was buying my smoke for obvious reasons lol

1 Like

Yes, I think it will have to be a C99 Cross, I need green ASAP cause its Christmas and things were already tight before the big man in red had to visit my houseā€¦ aka Me

A little birdy told me C99 is fast! Glad for OG

1 Like

C99 X Chernobyl went in for a 24 hr soak and were placed in paper towel.

Hoping when I get home from work I have some breaking through! Will keep ya posted

1 Like