Gumby's Playground

This is obviously working for you bud!

1 Like

Makes good sense 13. Feel like a secret agent when I talk to you ha

On a good note this little blueberry is praying to me. not sure if I fucking missed while FIMing her. Does it look as if I did this right? Maybe just half right it looksā€¦ Did a few days ago

3 Likes

itā€™ll work for anybodyā€¦

Right now, I have 6 different strains that are seedlings, 18 sprouts total. Muleskinner has given me an adolescent Miss Universe x Harlequin too.

Iā€™m going to pare down to 6 females and if I get a good Space Candy Male, Iā€™ll run with it. Might keep the Miss U x Harle if it is a male too. Jar the pollen. 6 months to a year in the fridge.

All females will get cloned with the extras given to local ā€œfarmersā€.

These will be the summer run in the greenhouse and gardens, along with some Sweet Thai I got last spring.

Iā€™ll be starting up an outdoor grow thread mid-winter. Start with the pics this weekend.

1 Like

I know peeps that get 2 grams per watt and never FIM their plantsā€¦ I can tell youā€™ve consumed a great amount of info from the internet on growing Gumbyā€¦ now all you need to do is figure out what works best for you in your grow space and conditionsā€¦ fim works good on outdoor plants that can get big and get full sun.

that picture sure has a good cut for a clone in it though

1 Like

99 Iā€™ve only planted from seed outdoor, when do you start your plants for the greenhouse, well Iā€™m guessing its warm in there so much earlier then I could do on a gurilla assuming

Couldnā€™t agree more with youā€¦ I had a successful rooted clone and didnt have the space for a pot so I decided to play with a hempy and since it was all fun I FIMed herā€¦ But you are so right, plenty of people do very little and get so much backā€¦ Maybe ill try it on this springs outdoor if its best outdoors

1 Like

didnā€™t you tell me you only have 6ft of height to grow in?

Iā€™m actually going to try a split season.

Iā€™ll get these clones sort of big, flip them indoors, and finish the last 4 weeks in the greenhouse. So I have to start counting the weeks backward pretty shortly before the cuts are taken. Then I will run a regular season starting on about June 1.

1 Like

Gotcha, wish I had a greenhouse now

Well my cab is way way way less then 6 ftā€¦ My new space is just over that but its not ready

I want to quit my job and build them for a living.

Need to meet a lot of people with extra money who want to spend playing in a garden.

Iā€™m sure you will meet plenty who want a garden to play in, just not as many with money to blowā€¦ How long to construct a small one?

I know peeps covering green house with traps for 12/12 during the summer to flower plants.

1 Like

It is a pleasure to walk in there in full bloom.

Chronic Haze YUM

This took me one month of weekends to build!

It will hold 4 or 5 plants in 15 gallon containers.

They can get to be 7-8ā€™ tall before they get into trouble.

5 Likes

Oh god I can only imagine, that looks awesome bro. How many can you fit in there before it is diminishing returns?

1 Like

ā€œHas a good cut for a clone in itā€
Is this where you meantā€¦ Still trying to figure out the best places to cut etc.

1 Like

then you need to learn to keep your plant short ā€¦ with foot tall pots and a light taking away a footā€¦ and the need to keep space between plants and lights your at 3 foot tall plantsā€¦ besides the light can only penetrate so deep into canopy.

1 Like

Got it, keeping it simply short from now onā€¦ Ill have to bend these bitches over as much as possible this round. My canopy filled up from LST. Now I hope it fills in

1 Like

maybe down a little more below next nodeā€¦ when I take some more cuts for clones Iā€™ll post you some pics of them