Gumby's Playground

Please do man, and looking at it I see where the next node would be better

I like but have none

then cut it where you marked in about 3 more days after it grows some more

Will try thatā€¦ Iā€™m cleaning the perlite in H202 now

thatā€™s a new one on me lolā€¦ what does that do?

Oh I just wanted to make sure its clean for when I clone in it. I was told Germs are Badā€¦ Or was it Drugs, Couldnā€™t remember 18 years ago eitherā€¦

Hi. This mother plant has some problem with Fe.

2 Likes

All or a specific oneā€¦? Also these plants were abused for a month strait when I was out of town alotā€¦ So they were deficient in all nutes for a whileā€¦:slight_frown:

Proof that a healthy plant will make the switch to flower faster. The blueberry in the Hempy has hairs at day 3, the rest have no signs.

2 Likes

looking good!! whos blueberry do you have?

Wish I knew! I bought it as a clone with little information. I will tell you its a vigorous plant when taken care ofā€¦ Iā€™m excited to smoke it either way.

1 Like

me too, really hoping 1 of my 2 solo cup BBs turn out to be a femaleā€¦ havenā€™t smoked blueberry in prob 10 yearsā€¦ also one of the best smokes i ever had was ā€œblue rhinoā€ but it was like 10-15 years ago and iā€™m not sure who made the cross

Never had the Rhino but remembering it being an infamous smokeā€¦

Found out on that Blueberry it is a Cross of Blueberry x Cherry Cookies. Or so that is what was told to me.

Might have to get in on that challenge, I do some space buckets type stuff for breeding.
Plants are looking good! Iā€™m a soil guy so, much respect for Rockin the pearlite!

2 Likes

Hey yeah I saw one of your space buckets in the background a while backā€¦ Got any running pics you could post?

And you have to hahahaā€¦ I put your name down. Jk of course, but seriously come get some lol

1 Like

Ill dig one up or take a pick in a bit. Cheap Amazon ufoā€™s in a 35 gallon bucket will get ya a few thousand seeds if done right lol.

1 Like

Oh yes!! This is what I need to do. I was wondering how I was going to do this next to my grow and you answered it(sealed breeding)ā€¦ Please help me be self sufficient??? Teach Me how to do that

1 Like

I could only half help ya me being a dirt slinger lol.
Tell ya what though
I bought one of these in warm white

I use it to keep a mother and she blew up.
It pulls around 45 watts after break in and is bright as hell. Get a good sized pc fan and wire it up to a cell phone charger for circulation a piece of charcoal filter to keep smell down
Iā€™d top at the 3rd node, then once more at the 2nd node up from the two shoots and tie them down in a cross shape untill they reach 3 inches past the pot. Flip the switch to 11/13 Let her run from there and kill the giant fan leaves.
If she gets too tall, tie her down again even in flower. When sheā€™s 2 weeks in flower grab your stud male clone and plant him in her soil next to her and keep em watered. Theyā€™ll figure it out from there.

1 Like

Nice, how far should all this be from my sensimilia plants?

1 Like

If you have central air it needs to be in a closet. If you use a hepa charcoal filter refill deal, it should be fine.

1 Like

Also the male only really needs a few leaves and a single small cluster of flowers so feel free to chop him up and keep him small

1 Like