Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

Alright ladies and gents, time to unveil what I’ve been up to

Greenhouse never got finished, mostly because of lack of funding , bipolar weather, and quite honestly just pure laziness haha have 6 ft worth of walls up on both sides so just being a great wind block this year

What I’m growing:

Chocolopez by @Ris gifted by @420noob

Ohelo berry from sebring co ops

Gank move grape smash x grape pop from @Slammedsonoma420 provided by giveaways from @Kasper0909 from nutty north selections

Royal procession from @darkillusion

Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast from @Rhai88 from a Collab with @defnsmokn

Nagens bat bam bam x tombstone f2 from @Rhai88

Blue berry diesel x black cherry from @Rhai88
They are being super stubborn to show gender, but I think the one in the 25 gallon is a male and still watching for a female with the other two

Faygo cola from @TestOfOath

Peach trees from @TestOfOath

Blue zkittlez from @BudWhisperer made by @Ris

Grape lifesaver from @olschool

Purple Mexican heirloom x purple secret from @Bobgrows had some damn ants top it one of the days a couple weeks ago, bushing up nice!

Freakshow

2 abcs, seeds provided by @Rhai88 and @middleman

Watermelon x loveshake, I wanna say they came from @highminwin

London pound cake #75 from @Maddawg

Wolf pack x cobra lips from @budderton

Grape zkittlez from @BasementBeans

Chem d x purple punch from @Gonzo

Dj short blueberry f6 from @ChinookKing

Peanut butter breathe from @420noob
Last cultivar I started and still unsure of gender, hoping one of em is a lady

Got this unknown lady, came up randomly in one of the cups I was heavily rotating seeds popping em and the structure looks like nothing else in my garden so not a clue what it is but it was a lady so figured I’d throw her in 20 gallon and let her thrive 🤷

Got 9 autos from my most recent seed run
2 Ogre berry x cdlc
2 Og Kush mandarine x cdlc
4 alien v triangle x cdlc
1 double grape x cdlc

And the grow space showing it all

Plants along the wall are my rejects after I found my lady in each cultivar, still is a mix of ladies, males, and undetermined. Haven’t decided what I’m doing with em yet, may donate to other local growers

Soil organics with compost teas every 10 days. 30 gallon for most, 25 gallon for some, and 20 gallon for a couple

Thanks for stopping by and here’s to grow season 2023

59 Likes

That looks incredible! Definitely looking forward to seeing which plants are the ones that thrive in the greenhouse.
What is your plan for ventilation as you finish covering the greenhouse?
Thanks for posting your work!

6 Likes

Not planning on doing anything further on it this season but when it is complete next year I will have my swamp cooler on it operational. There’s already a unit on it but with no roof it’s not being used

8 Likes

well holy shit… that’s a lot of heat in there! Looking forward to seeing some outcomes in here!

6 Likes

Ya buddy! I’ve been busy! If they are in a big grow bag then they are a female unless otherwise noted. Got some extras too that u might be interested in, one of em being the legendary dj short blueberry f6 Fem, hate to kill some nice ladies

6 Likes

Holy Hell you’ve been busy!
Ooo just wait until time to trim! :flushed: Trim jail will be looooong for you! Hope you have more hands to help!

Everything looking spectacular of course! Great job.
Now get that greenhouse finished! :innocent::grin::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Haha I didn’t even do my sentence last season, I’ve been on a trim as I go kind of smoking year till I just made a bunch of hash, now that’s all I’ve been smoking haha

I think I actually will have some help this year though :crossed_fingers:

Haha thanks Bob! I know I been slacking, now that I still got a grow going I don’t even care it’s not done till next year, still pinching out a season, not as epic as last year but it will do

6 Likes

Lol, that’s pretty funny :rofl:

Lɔɔks amazing, man

6 Likes

Holy crap you’re gonna have an awesome jungle in there! Nice variety of healthy looking strains, very cool!

4 Likes

Damn that’s a beautiful garden and a nice variety of cultivars!

3 Likes

Say more things like this… haha

5 Likes

U want one?

This is my extra I really hate to cull nice red/purple on the leaf stems too and it’s a feminized lady

Already got this keeper to rock for the season

13 Likes

Even unfinished it’s pretty amazing. And the shear number of plants! Some day…

6 Likes

If I was ready to go I would… I’m still in grow room limbo haha soon enough.

4 Likes

Hey bud, what do you estimate it will cost to finish the roof? Overgrow gofund me drive? I will put the first $25 down. 🫡

3 Likes

I got 5 on it. Lol add another 20 also.

3 Likes

It’s already tuned to outdoors lighting, just grab a 10 gallon and throw it in the porch hahaha

2 Likes

I think it’s about 16-20 12ft panels I need at 40 each, the seal kits are 5 bucks each and would need a package and half per panel, and still got about 100 for conduit /power to finish up.

Estimating 800 to finish, MAYBE a grand at best

I appreciate the generosity but come January I’ll make 10k working that month so I just figure I’m late to the season anyways this year and will squeeze it out for the last month of veg and Rollin into flower. Then next year it’s full on game on building more soil and running veggies and weed together with a finished up greenhouse!

If it was the make or break having a garden this year I’d prob be more motivated and more opt to accepting the donations but plants are kicking ass out there even without a roof so I say game on and let it rock!

@ChinookKing and @Slammedsonoma420 u guys rock for the offers though! Love being around u fine folks in the community

10 Likes

Doing it up proper!! Your making us all jealous @AzSeaindooin420 ! Best of luck this season!
:grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

I am watching now as I have some of those strains cans want to see how they turn out! You 🫵 are off to a fantastic start for the season! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes