Halloweed at The Vault – Hundreds of FREE Seeds + Promos!

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

:jack_o_lantern: Dive into the Halloweed vibes where spirits puff, and ghosts pass the bong! :maple_leaf: Join us for a spooky, stoner celebration under moonlit skies.

:skull: Don’t miss out on the Halloweed madness at The Vault. No tricks, just the best cannabis treats!

Check out our promos from top-notch breeders like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Expert Seeds, FastBuds Seeds, Freedom of Seeds, Garden Of Green, Original Sensible Seeds, Phoenix Seeds, and Pure Instito.

Plus, we’ve got over 200 seeds ready for giveaways!

Score yourself here on Overgrow a 10-pack of LSD Auto Feminised seeds from Barneys Farm! Drop a like, a share, and comment on your Halloweed plans and the lovely herbs you’ve got prepped for such a spooky night!

We’ll announce the winners on the 7th of December!

30 Likes

The LSD auto fems sound fun, our plans for tomorrow are to take the kids out trick or treating, then drop them off at their friends house for a little bit. I have a dinner/movie night planned as a surprise for my fiance. Tomorrow night will be one of the very few nights I’m free and off caregiver duty. And since Halloween is her favorite holiday, I wanted to make it special for her. Happy Halloweed @The_Vault_Team
As for herb, I’ll be smoking from my most recent Grizzly purple Kush and Gorilla Cookies harvest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I need autos right now, thank you for the opportunity :pray: My plans for halloween is to watch movies with my wife and eat snacks lol. As for bud not sure which strain this is, but it hits hard and mellows out, eventually.

2 Likes

My bday is the 8th so that would a nice present :wink:. Thanks

3 Likes

Im’a be high af on grandaddy purple, watching Planes Trains and Automobiles and other John Hughes movies. I’ll be jumping behind the couch when kids come by cause I can’t handle spooky little bastards asking me for things when I’m zooted.

2 Likes

I will be smoking some Blue Death, seems appropriate. Going to put on my costume, my parka and head out with the kids.

@Maddawg @CanuckistanPete @Budderton @MissinBissin

6 Likes

Go get’m @THCeed

1 Like

Chillin and tokin for Halloween my dudes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lookin scary good @The_Vault_Team
All the best of luck to all🌱

1 Like

Free autos! Why not?
Gonna be trick-or-treating with the kid in 35° F temperatures tonight, lol.
Hey @gonzo, @Indicana_Jones, and @InTheWoods, y’all wanna get down on this?
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hell yeaya, autos I love them @Going2fast @LzBoy @harveest
The herb for tonight will be Gorilla Cookies… smoke till u drop

Autos are Fun And Fast … They Spook the hell out of me, I will be toking whatever Kush strain I can get tonight, happy Halloween everyone………
@MissinBissin @Natea

2 Likes

Maybe get the chainsaw out and rev it up to scare the kids as come to the door. :joy:
Coldest halloween on record tonight. Have fun everyone! :jack_o_lantern:

@HomegrownVABudz @MoBilly @mota Trick or Treat :ghost:

3 Likes

I’m down.

Here’s the last class from Isla Nublar.

Staying home and staying stoned this holiday.

@Pigeonman how about you?

4 Likes

I will be smoking Frankenstein thats been curing for a couple of months!! Thanks @JohnnyPotseed for msking these and thanks @SerialSquishy for gifting me a few seeds!!

4 Likes

Fingers crossed.

@SubzeroIceKold

2 Likes

gotta grow some frankenstein for next year.

basic plans for tonight, dress up like a vampire and hand out candy to kids. maybe carve a pumpkin

1 Like

I’m down for some LSD haha… no really sounds like a fun auto to grow! Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

@AceHigh @503BudMan @ReikoX

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag

Now I tag @Rinsewarrior13

1 Like

Good luck Nipple Dipper!

1 Like