Halloween is almost here, show us what you got going on :)

Hey there OG, so Halloween is always a great time of they year for my house. My wife and I love Halloween and tend to go all out. How are things in your house? Show us your displays, fun times, parties, costumes or whatever it is that makes Halloween great for you. We did not do anything last year due to pandemic and the year before it poured rain. We still put up a modified display in the rain but this year is going to be better. I will start with my 2015 and 2019 displays, show us what you got going on and Happy Halloween.

16 Likes

Very cool @DougDawson!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Halloween is me and the wifeys anniversary met 17 years ago she was a bottle of ketchup and I was a blue man :rofl:

Uploading: BA7B20F8-0FA9-4914-B7F6-BB962936F1EC.jpeg… image

9 Likes

A bit surprised there are not more Halloween lovers here.

3 Likes

It’s OK. I like the old-school stuff. Some of the stuff today is just like Thanksgiving and Christmas you spend a bunch of money on it. Then it goes in the trash. I was in the house a few years ago upstairs was like a haunted house. A lot of medical students grow weed to pay for college I guess.

2 Likes

Aka “The @DougDawson flexes on us mere mortals with his Halloween display” thread :laughing:

I tried to put a bowl of puppy chow out on the porch once and my ex stopped me. At least she saw the humor in it.

3 Likes

Damn, you guys aren’t Messing around! Very cool and kinda spooky! :jack_o_lantern::skull::clown_face::ghost:

2 Likes

What’s good ,happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::skull_and_crossbones::fire: happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :tada:

1 Like

You took the spirit of halloween to an upper level, Doug. I loved the surgery theme in the 2019a. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah, the doc even has some real defibrillator paddles in his hand. Can’t wait to set up this year.

2 Likes

We normally turn the lights off and pretend no ones home :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@Neb spooky. …

2 Likes

Same here. I have no candy. Lol Halloween needs to be like a big 420 day. Lol

1 Like

No way, it’s 420 every day, the kids only get Halloween once a year.

3 Likes

O yea. The kids love it. Very true @DougDawson. The house I was talking about was crazy. Full of mannikins. I never asked. Lol but the hoods where still in the roof. My buddy house was the same way. It still had the power packs.

Lol me and my brother used to go trick or treating with our cousins in Mississauga. The rich folks out that way give full sized chocolate bars and cans of pop!

5 Likes

@Neb I remember those neighborhoods and I’ll tell you something else they put good stuff out by the roads also.

3 Likes