Halloween movie favorites

Currently watching Evil Dead 2013 version

What are u watching or what’s ur favorite movie?

What ya got going on Netflix !?

4 Likes

That was a good one. Jaws. Yes I’m scared of fish.

1 Like

American Werewolf In London.

7 Likes

That was a good one.

Werewolf in london, Is it pre 1990?

If you have a fire stick you can download loads of free apps to watch horror films
For free,

IT remakes, Texas Chainsaw remake, Emily Rose Exorcist remake, Adam’s Family, Hocus Pocus! Lol I’m an 80’s baby had to throw hocus pocus and Adam’s family in there :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The Exorcist. Pretty much the top one for me. The new IT part 2. The Omen. The Evil Dead 2. Frankenstein the original in black and white along with Bride of Frankenstein. Night of the Living Dead. Dawn of the Dead. Last House on the Left original. Aliens. The Shining. The Ring. Plenty more and all uncut full length. Some newer stuff but too many to list. Eli Roth has a cool multi season thing listing many more on netflix or prime cant remember.
Oh and a giant miss on my part The Thing with Kurt Russlle.

2 Likes

Who remembers Night Of The Comet?
:thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve got in the habit of watching the purge movies on halloween

1 Like

That was a crazy movie. The hills has eyes was a crazy one also. The island with Michael Caine. That was a freaky one.

1 Like

Yea the Hills Have Eyes was pretty creepy…

This movie called Devil is pretty good…these people get stuck on an elevator with the devil. Wow got chills thinking about it, that movie is creepy as hell… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m good with that one. Lol

1 Like

Tucker and Dale… hilarious!

3 Likes

Not movies, but I liked the first seasons of The Outsider, Chapelwaite and Midnight mass. All based on Stephen King stories :scream:

I like more of a thriller than just killing stuff. Lol Stephen has some great movies. My favorite is outer space movies. Jaws is still in my head. Fake fish. The s…t scared me. Water is my biggest fear. I have been in it. Water doesn’t have an =. It’s the most powerful thing on this planet. The deep gets dark. If something going to eat me. I would like to run, climb or hide. In water your chum and done. Lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just watched 1 and 2 over the last 2 days and they were pretty good. It’s a little too cartoony to actually be scary to me but they were fun watches.

I put off watching that movie for the longest time despite hearing great things. Upon the first watch I realized I was an ass for waiting so long. Anyone who hasn’t seen this needs to learn from my mistake and watch it NOW!

1 Like

5 Likes

The devils rejects, 31, any of the hostiles.

2 Likes