** HAMBURGERS ** Thread

Snowed in, driving ban, hamburgers it is :woman_cook:

30 Likes

Dibs!

Wait, how does this work?

12 Likes

Yup… Dibs! :us:

NOM! could use that right now. Pretty stuck to my computer chair.

7 Likes

Homemade burgers are always the best! I call dibs, too!. Better than getting in a wreck out in the blizzard. peace

oh, I got homemade burger pics, too, if i get too bored. i need to go eat first or I’ll torture my stomach.

8 Likes

We have a restaurant in town that sells a 9 pound cheeseburger…you have to order a couple days in advance…but it’s fun to bring to parties or for supper when folks are in from out of town.

8 Likes

I’ll take the one on top! It’s got the red onions and pickles addition! A must have (besides mayo). peace

6 Likes

I love a good OK onion burger. Especially if they get the onions on the edge extra crispy.

5 Likes

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS". @Tappy!! May ALL the Positive extend throughout the coming year. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Many thanks!! It’s been a crazy year, for sure!!
I hope all is well with you and mrs bee…and the rest of the OG gang!!

4 Likes

Onions pickles cheese and magic sauce on brioche

20 Likes

What’s in the “Magic sauce”? :flushed:

I’m making burgers tonight coincidentally, will post pics when they’re made. Hopefully I’m sober enough to remember to snag a picture.

6 Likes

Ketchup and mayo (dukes!)

My 5yo thinks it makes him invisible if he cleans his plate lol

11 Likes

If you would give me a hamburger today I will gladly pay you back for it Tuesday

12 Likes

“I would gladly pay you Tuesday, for a Hamburger today” …! Wimpy! :grin:

9 Likes

start with a bag of burgers from Braums and add what ever you like to them lunch for a week cause there is 5 burgers in a bag

4 Likes

THIS THREAD WAS GROUND TO HAPPEN!

:metal: :rofl: :+1:

Well met @LedZeppelin !!! :grin:

:fist_right: :hamburger: :fist_left:

23 Likes

I like to grate A onion into the meat salt,pepper and viola!

3 Likes

I buy the black Angus ones from Walmart.
They are pretty tasty and don’t shrink 50 percent.

2 Likes

My waffle burger from last week.

20 Likes

You just reminded me!!!

I wanted to try out making a burger on a waffle maker so it’s a legit waffle burger allowing for ridiculous patterns to be made using the grid created for the toppings as if it was paint-by-numbers :smiley:

5 Likes