Hand rolled joints Unite

Don’t sell yourself short. I think that’s a fine looking hand rolled joint! allhail I’d be proud to smoke it with you! :+1:

2 Likes

is that hand rolled? i like how even it is all the way through.

there are a bunch of nice joints in this thread. i can’t roll for shit. one day i’m going to have to grind up an ounce and practice rolling.

6 Likes

Hand rolled just like this one…this one has hash oil in it too…

8 Likes

Chem 91 x Sour Bubble
Far out, man.

9 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck with hash oil…

11 Likes

I was big on sweet tea and spice rum at one time.

1 Like

Loving the ashtray!

Looks like a lil opulence in a neat size :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Happy 4:30! Celebrating with some Black Triangle.

14 Likes

Am iproud of it… no will it certainly do the job… yes

11 Likes

can’t say my quality is improving but I’m getting much faster

12 Likes

Nice job my friend…I put a lot of hash oil on this one and the oil didn’t go to waste…

12 Likes

That’s a champion length ash. Anti gravity position.
:+1: :star_struck:

3 Likes

1.5 gram raw cone - hand stuffed
1 gram hand rolled

I’ll take either :rofl:

9 Likes

Perfection :+1:t3::green_heart:

Jenny Babe Kush…with hash oil of course…

5 Likes

Double Grape auto/fem strain was chopped down about 2wks. ago and not properly cured yet but I had to try it…

With hash oil of course…

2 Likes

A nice fatty of some cap junky.

9 Likes

Ended up having to put a patch on her, but about to fire up some of this San Fernando OG. This has been some of the best / strongest bud ive grown to date. Everyone thats had it has been raving about it.
Quick story. My buddy called me earlier today freaking out. Hes got a real nice pull behind camper. Him and his family are at their camper for the weekend. Well, i guess his dumbass hit this sfv of one too many times and forgot to turn the bathroom sink off after washing his hands. They left for a few hours and came back to a flooded camper. I guess their holding tank flooded lol.

7 Likes

Jenny Babe Kush with a drop of oil…

Oil is all melted in the joint…

3 Likes

Most important if burn well. They look great sometimes a little loose smokes better. If you add a filter it’s easier

I tried these filters not bad -

A little easier on the lungs and nice taste

3 Likes