Happy 2024 New Year Overgrow

Hey there OG. With another year coming to an end I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. This has been an interesting year. The world is in turmoil, we came out of a pandemic, the economy is a mess but still, OG stands strong. Over the past year I have seen many great things here on OG. A strong community coming together to help each other through various things. Members going out of their way to help those they know and total strangers alike. We are blessed to have such an amazing place and so many great people here on a site where we can all come together to make each other better. Thank you all for the advice, friendship and laughs that made this year so much better. You all are amazing and I hope the new year brings each and every one of you all you need and desire.

The happiest of New Years to each and every one of you OGers, thanks for all you do and for being there. :v:

77 Likes

Happy new year to you Doug, and thank you for your tireless efforts to help make this place the oasis it is!

13 Likes

Thanks @Qtip , Happy New Year to you and yours as well my friend. Good to see you around.

9 Likes

All the best buddy. We don’t interact much on OG but I’ve got the utmost respect for yourself and how much you help people. Keep doing your thing as it’s people like you that make this site what it is today. :v:

12 Likes

Happy New Year man :+1:

7 Likes

Happy New Year
Thanks to everyone hope all have a outstanding year

6 Likes

Thanks @Esrgood4u , hope you and yours get all you desire in the year to come. Love that tray in your 4x4 by the way. Can’t seem to find those in Canada but I am on the look out.

Happy New Year @Shadey. Always a pleasure seeing you brother. Hope the New Year treats you and yours well.

Happy New Year @BirD . May the New Year be all you want it to be. :v:

5 Likes

Happy New Year :fireworks::balloon: everyone
Happy, healthy prosperous year for us all

10 Likes

Happy New Year to you and yours @Emeraldgreen :v:

5 Likes

happy new year @DougDawson ! you’re amazing.

7 Likes

Happy New Year @sfzombie13. Hope it’s the best one ever for you and yours. :v:

4 Likes

Happy new year @DougDawson! Real OG!

5 Likes

Happy New Year! Best wishes and may we all have a stellar 24!

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you all for providing valuable and informative discussion on some rather wild ideas!! Looking forward to sharing more ideas and getting to talk with even more of you in the new year!!!

Let’s Overgrow 2024!!

9 Likes

Thank you so much, @DougDawson, and an oversized Happy New Year to you and your family too! smile1

7 Likes
8 Likes

Happy New Year, one and all!

5 Likes

happy new year

5 Likes

It’s a blissful year this one!!!

8 Likes