Happy 420 Overgrow!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/04/19/schumer-backs-effort-to-decriminalize-marijuana/

11 Likes

happy 420! seems like decent news for the most part except this racist, sexist garbage, sorry to all the struggling white males, you’re not wanted in this industry!

“[The bill] also will ensure that minority- and woman-owned businesses have a dedicated funding stream to help them compete against bigger companies in the marijuana business.

the democrats will make huge gains in the midterms, this is exactly how turdeau stole the election. hopefully they don’t take as long as turdeau to enact legislation

9 Likes

12 Likes

Happy 4/20 ! :sunny:

9 Likes

Happy 420, folks! Blessings to all the cannabinerds™ around the globe!

In honor of the festivities, I’m in trim jail. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like I’ve been trimming for the last few months nonstop…at least these testers smell fantastic, like grape big league chew with just a hint of tart citrus. Pretty loud in the jar!

Honestly pretty easy to trim these sativa monsters. Took them at day 77, but could have taken them at 70.

These are testers from TGA - Tazmanian Skunk (Island Sweet Skunk x Vortex).

14 Likes

Happy 420 all!
In a world where we don’t seem to able agree on anything, we here are blessed to be able to all agree about one thing… our love of the ganj!

9 Likes

happy 420 everyone!

18 Likes

Happy 420 blaze away.

10 Likes

I am most impressed with UPS and DHL.

OK, it was roughed up more than a bit.

But they delivered on 4/20

This is temporary until I can build a stand for it.

Got a Puck Maker too

4/20 is just like Christmas in April this year!

11 Likes

Now that, is what i call a festive joint! Keep up the spirit brother!

Congrats man! Super happy for ya!

Hpp420!

6 Likes

Happy 420! Hope y’all have had a great day :slight_smile: I know i have lol. Time to smoke more…

5 Likes

@99PerCent
You got your rosin press in time!!!
Awesome :smile:
Happy 420!!

4 Likes

Nice, how many grams does the puck weigh?

3 Likes

I guess some day, I will get a scale again. I have to say, the big pucks do not work as well as the small ones. if I can get them out of the press cleanly, they would work better, and you can’t just load it up. Too much for 3x5 press plates.

So the little pucks still work better, and an unbroken bud gives the cleanest result of all.

@Jellypowered might find this a little funny.

My office used to have a large copier with a rolling stand. The copier has long since been scrapped, but the rolling stand lives on. Was thinking of placing a piece of plywood between to better protect the stand.

Got a parking space for it, for now. The veg closet.

5 Likes

You wouldn’t believe how many copier stands I have rollin around in the shop :smiley:

Good use of space there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It has a much longer useful life than the copier fosho.

How have you been buddy? How’s your ankle?

2 Likes

No Complaints on any department my friend :smiley: Busy, but good.

2 Likes

woohoo i won a 420 draw for 2 packs of seeds from @ferala9x on IG. 1 pack each of ganesha (elephant stomper x thai buddha) and buddha diesel haze (super silver sour diesel haze x thai buddha). i recommend following @ferala9x and @feralgenetics on IG! super excited to get some thai in the garden (long as they ain’t thai ladyboys :smile:)

8 Likes