Happy 4th of July

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July.

14 Likes

Happy 4th everyone! Looks like my male green crack wanted to celebrate today too when I opened the tent this morning a few of his pollen sacks had opened already today is an exciting day. Hope everyone has a fun and safe day :sunglasses:
Happy growing :seedling:

10 Likes

back at ya!! 4ths always been my fav holiday bbqs, fireworks and watermelon. bad rainy weather has only been a factor 1 time that I recall in my life an so far this morning it looks like another bitchen day!(except for the covid keepin me away from family and friends)heres hoping smoke and smokebombs to all !!

7 Likes

Happy 4th to my OG family. Hoping for fun and safe times for you and your family.

6 Likes

Happy Fourth to all our American stoner Brothers (and sisters)! :partying_face: :beers: :star_struck:

I hope you folks have a great one! :+1: :sunglasses:

Salud!
G

5 Likes

I :100:% agree !!! The 4th is like big peoples Christmas, we always go hard in tha paint…BBQ, cousin Jack Daniels, loud ass music, and a couple of racks worth of fireworks :muscle::triumph:…and not them cheap ass firework stand b.s… big big blow up the ground and sky type. Kakes and mortars
Also fireworks are waterproof, just keep em dry until they are ready for “the show”. We had some rainy weather a couple of times a few years ago, but it didn’t stop nuthin.

BE safe everyone, and have a great weekend!!! Also this year is a different beast, masks and gloves, wash up frequently and stay conscious of your surroundings.

7 Likes

Happy 4th…don’t breath on anyone.

6 Likes

Can they speak moistly, or is that out too

4 Likes

…“what a horrible image”…

1 Like

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans here! Hope everyone has a great and fun day.

2 Likes

'merica baby

8 Likes

Happy 4th fellas :us: :us_outlying_islands:

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July to my ameribros

4 Likes

Happy Independences Day!

5 Likes

Happy 4th OG PEEPS!

4 Likes

Red, white and blue!!