Happy B-Day Dimebag

R.I.P Brother :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

27 Likes

RIP DIME!! :metal::metal::metal: May your harmonic howls and crushing chords live on forever

6 Likes

One of the tragic losses that still gives me chills. We were lucky enough to hear this man shred while he was here. RIP

4 Likes

I can hear this thread riffing in my head :heart:

3 Likes

RIP Dime. Was lucky enough to see Pantera a few times before he was ripped from us.

3 Likes

Power to the fucking riff!!! Bless you Dimebag and rest in power!

3 Likes

Greatest of all time. He was a walking riff factory

2 Likes

Climate change is happening faster because we no longer have Dimebag coming up with killer riffs in which to combat it.

2 Likes

Dime

5 Likes
2 Likes

d1phtwq-ea5e0b47-73ab-49fd-b1b4-93c40ffeae6a

3 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

RIP Vinnie Paul Abbott

1 Like

I saw dimebag at a concert in Orlando fl. It was a headlined by static x but dimebag was there and they actually had a freak circus also, Jenna tortures was there few other bands but it was the last concert before he was killed. He was signing autographs for a long time at a table…was a fun day

4 Likes

I bet that was a great show :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Sure was, it was hot , the event was held in a big field with like 3 stages… I was suppose to go to work that day. I called in sick from the concert with “let the bodies hit the floor” playing on one of the stages.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I bet that was jumpin off hard :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

I was down there 01-08 I saw so many shows while in FL just to name a few
Nickleback, Saliva, Soil, Judas Priest and Anthrax House of Blues Orlando, Queensryche, Kid Rock, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Motley Crue, George Thorogood House of Blues Orlando, Metallica, Godsmack, Ozzfest 2003 West Palm Beach Ozzy with Zakk Wilde and Jason Newsted, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Chevelle Lots and Lots of Metal
:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :sunglasses:

3 Likes