Happy Birthday @DavesNotHere!

Greetings all!!!

good-news-everyone-hubert

It’s @DavesNotHere 's birthday today!

and since he’s my best buddy irl and i enjoy annoying him, please help me out in the annoyance and wish him a happy birthday and remind him that he’s getting old and also remind him to check on his plants
hahahahaha

So here’to you buddy! Hope it’s a great one!
200w

31 Likes

I know one thing, @DavesNotHere might not be here, BUT…his Birthday sure is!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@DavesNotHere man :rofl:

Happy birthday!!! :tada::tada:

5 Likes

@DavesNotHere Happy birthday!
seems like you got a great friend over there!

7 Likes

Lol! Thanks for bringing cheer to my day @toastyjakes & @DavesNotHere
:rofl::green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

I found a great new strain for @DavesNotHere

9 Likes

I hear only dickheads are born in June

Happy birthday dickhead lol

Irish banter : )

10 Likes

In real life I don’t acknowledge birthdays, or at least not after a person is seven years old (as in for my kids and grandkids). Mrs. mota, my sisters, etc, none of us do any birthday stuff.

This, however, does seem like a really special occasion, what with it’s own thread and all, not to mention the call for annoyance.

So, without further ado, download (6), @DavesNotHere !!!

8 Likes

Firstly happy birthday @DavesNotHere !
Hope your day is filled with the finest ganja as well as family and friends to share it with. :tada::raised_hands::call_me_hand:

Secondly nacho el sapo’s work is not to be slept on, rip Jon. No doubt some of the best herb I’ve grow came from that man. I wasn’t super close to Jon that said any time we spoke it felt like catching up with an old friend. I encourage those that haven’t run any of his work to snag a pack while his original works are still in stock, his family is picking up the pieces and continuing the legacy so I hope to see more fire from them in the future. Cheers all!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @DavesNotHere !! Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

ezgif-5-b22bd40dc2

4 Likes

Happy birthday @DavesNotHere hope it’s a great one.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @DavesNotHere :+1:
Enjoy the day

2 Likes

Happy birthday dude!

3 Likes

To party like it’s your birthday cause it’s your birthday you got a party

4 Likes

Happy birthday @DavesNotHere :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

@DavesNotHere

Happy Birthday