Happy Birthday Gman

Hey there OG. So it appears our very own @GMan has a birthday on 420. I am sure you all know him. OG community leader, action group member, grower and all around nice guy. If you have ever dealt with @GMan I am sure you would agree that we are lucky to have him here as a pillar of the community. Join me in wishing him his best birthday ever. Happy Birthday @GMan. May this birthday only be outdone by your next.

31 Likes

Happy Birthday! @GMan

4 Likes

Happy birthday 420 @GMan
Many more too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy Bday @GMan !!! :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy happy birthday @GMan ! Hope you have a really high day!

4 Likes

Happy B-Day @GMan :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Happy solar circumnavigation anniversary @GMan
Start a new thread today and call it “My 420 G-spot!”

4 Likes

Happy birthday @GMan! What a day for a birthday, hope you have a great one!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @GMan hope you have a great one, wow right on 4/20 gotta burn for you

3 Likes

Big happy birthday @GMan hope you have a fantastic Stoney day much love!

2 Likes

DAMN G, Happy 420 BIRTHDAY!!

3 Likes

Happy B’ day @GMan !

3 Likes

Thank you everyone. Beautiful blues skies so far, but a little cool compared to the last couple of weeks. I have lots of plants I’m fooling with. My Blue Star stuff from @Josh_Blue got flipped last night, and I got some heirloom Purple Cherokee tomatoes potted up, 10 of them.

We have at least two other birthday members; @lefthandseeds, and waayyyy over there, @Tlander! And another one popped up last year but I can’t remember who it was now.

Here’s hoping for a fun day to you all. Plant a tree in memory of @DJSF and @Useful today! Treat everyone with respect and smoke everybody up!! :sunglasses: :partying_face:

24 Likes

Happy Birthday @lefthandseeds and @Tlander :v:

5 Likes

@lefthandseeds
@Tlander
@GMan

Happy trips around the sun :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @GMan @lefthandseeds and @Tlander
What a day to be born on!
Enjoy the day and wishing you’ll the very best for the years ahead!
Happy 4/20 :v::herb:

7 Likes

Happy birthday, @GMan, @lefthandseeds and @Tlander! I hope you all enjoy your 420 to the maximum degree!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @GMan !

4 Likes

Thanks y’all!! I sure love everybody here! We’re all lucky to have such a cool community… world WIDE! :facepunch: :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :globe_with_meridians: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

peace :v:

8 Likes

Happy Fabulous 420 Birthday @GMan !
Celebrate until your eyes are squinted closed! Party on!! :birthday::herb::green_heart::v:

4 Likes