Happy Birthday to IX3U!

Let’s all wish this dude @ix3u a happy 40th!

Heading towards the top of the hill, just keep on your feet and don’t roll off the other side!

Have a great birthday and thanks for hanging out with us!

25 Likes

Happy Birthday @ix3u
Have a great day! :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @ix3u! Hope you have a wonderful Stoney day

3 Likes

Happy birthday @ix3u ! I don’t remember my 40th as it’s been awhile but 50 I remember. Hope you get back home soon and have a great day.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Completely unnecessary, but I do appreciate it none the less!

7 Likes

Happy 40th @ix3u

Hope you have a great birthday :birthday: :blush:

3 Likes

Happy BDay, @ix3u . Many happy returns.

3 Likes

happy birthday.

3 Likes

Happy 40th @ix3u my fellow VA’er! I was gonna say celebrate by smoking one…but then I remembered you don’t use cannabis!

So hopefully you’ve got another celebratory past-time :+1:

4 Likes

Happy 40th Birthday brother! I hope you make it a good one! I sure wish I could relive that year! Prayers and good vibes sent your way and hope you enjoy the 4/20 week/weekend! peace

4 Likes

It’s already that time… Happy birthday, @ix3u

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I super appreciate it! Gotta hit the sack. Then after that, I’m going to go to bed :joy:
But seriously though. Thanks guys!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @ix3u !!! :partying_face: :partying_face::moon_cake: :cake: :cupcake: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @ix3u !
Hoping you have a wonderful year ahead…
May the grass always be greener where ur at! :v:t4::herb:

1 Like

Happy birthday @ix3u ! Have a great day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @ix3u !!!

:hugs: :partying_face:

1 Like

Woohoo! 40 is quite the milestone, though it seems like less of one as you approach others.

Here’s to another 40!

1 Like

40 years!
You’ve traveled almost 6 billion miles around the sun, so far: Congratulations on not getting lost!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @ix3u :v:
birthday

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone! Not sure how the likes “regenerate”, but I’ve only had like three to give all day!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: For everyone!

I’ve managed to keep it under wraps all day so everyone won’t want to take me out for dinner and drinks tonight after work :smile_cat:… Much rather sit at the hotel, have a couple drinks, pop on a movie, and keep chatting with everyone on here. Thanks for being awesome guys!

5 Likes