To @Slick1:

Happy birthday you wonderful bugger!

25 Likes

Happy Birthday @Slick1

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Slick1 !
Do you do a Jersey roll with a candle? Lol

2 Likes

Damn anyone can say happy bday but mock human sacrifice to the dark lord is pretty next level! Thanks man :metal:

Thank you!

Thanks! I might have to now that you mention it. I’m wondering if my local breakfast sandwich place would comp my meal if I let it slip that it’s my bday :thinking: I’ll just come in with a candle and when they ask tell them what’s up and see. Cause there’s nothing sad about that scenario :laughing:

10 Likes

Not at all! Just do it!
Pics please if you do! Lol :rofl::v::birthday:

2 Likes

Preferably video, I want to see the reactions when you explain this. :stuck_out_tongue: Better than watching Christian seniors listening to that video of @Pigeonman’s, I bet…

Oh, yes, and happy birthday!

5 Likes

One day closure in getting all your answers — not bring smart but people tell me “one day closure” to … (bad way to put it) Peace enjoy life NOW !!!

I’ll send him a Taylor Ham n Cheese for ya :wink: He can put a candle on that!

Happy Birthday @Slick1 … Now go punch a giraffe!

3 Likes

happy birthday @Slick1

2 Likes

That would be amazing! You would go back in time for just to get me a birthday gift? You do care! :grinning:

4 Likes

enjoy you some of that chocolope thai love me some chocolope image @Slick1

1 Like

If getting the Delorean running again means you will admit to eating a Taylor Ham and Cheese? I better start searching for another flux capacitor. Last one was ruined by a train.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Slick1 hope you had a kick ass weekend and this week follows suit!
☆DJSF

1 Like

:partying_face: :balloon: Happy birthday @Slick1 :balloon: :partying_face:

1 Like

Why is it whenever you get a bunch of guys together it ends up in a train? Any why do you insist on being the conductor?

Thanks!

Thank you!

2 Likes

I was only trying to help your GF out… And its fun telling her, and the train what to do while I smoke a fat doob in the corner… Just gotta add a camera to the mix and I can be called the Director instead of Conductor ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Happy birthday hope it’s a fun one so close to 420 dude lucky!! :laughing:

1 Like

I FUCKING LOVE HOW THIS THREAD IS EVOLVING!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Slick1 !!!
Have a great time. Usually Birthdays last about a week or two.

2 Likes

birthay slap

6 Likes