Happy Canada Day Friends

Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canucks!
:canada: :boom:

21 Likes

Happy Canada day right back at ya @Floyd

:partying_face::canada::partying_face:
:v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Good one. :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Happy Canada Day all!

5 Likes

Happy Canada day from your Michigan neighbor!

6 Likes

Happy Canada Day everyone :boom: :dizzy: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :canada: :sparkler: :fireworks: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Happy Canada :canada: Day… May the fireworks :fireworks: fly.

5 Likes

Happy Canada day folks. Gonna be a great day eh!

5 Likes

Gonna be another hot one not a cloud in the sky . Don’t think there’s going to be a lot happening due to the virus think all the celebrations are on line no big gatherings that I’ve heard going to be happening.

3 Likes

Happy Canada Day to all our northern friends! :canada: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Canada day everyone! Hopefully the weather hold out long enough for fireworks lol

3 Likes

Happy Canadia Day to all my northern friends! You guys are great!

4 Likes

How do you celebrate online. Everyone kicks back and waits for the firework Screensaver to come on?

5 Likes

Not sure what’s being planned they usually have a giant get together at a park in the city food trucks music , kids attractions bouncy castles all the usual stuff even our annual fair has been canceled this year and it wasn’t scheduled to happen till middle of august .

I’m sure the fireworks should happen even though we’re under a fire ban at present they shoot them over top the river less chance of starting a fire.

5 Likes

Happy Canada everyone :canada:

4 Likes

Our fairs got canceled last year as well. Really hope they don’t again this year.

2 Likes

I think they jumped the gun canceling ours I friggin hope by august this virus shit is almost over.

5 Likes

Happy Canada day neighbors!

4 Likes

Have a great Canada day all!!!:canada:

3 Likes