Happy Danksgiving!

Happy Thanks Giving everyone from the Tinytuttle’s place who celebrates and happy holidays to all! Looking forward to close out 2018 and getting into 2019 with some exciting new grows! Looking forward to meeting new OG peeps here!

15 Likes

And to you and yours!

:turkey:

99%

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey: to everyone :beer:

10 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all!

11 Likes

Happy buds giving to my. Brothers of farms

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all the growers!

11 Likes

from me and mine to you and yours blessings from argos garden

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all the ogers! Hope everyone has a good holiday :sunglasses:

6 Likes

What do you guys do for thanksgiving .?
We don’t celebrate any thanksgiving in the uk :uk: so can anyone enlighten me as to what it’s about .( apart from an excuse for a party lol.?!)
Cheers and happy thanksgiving to the US members ( maybe Canada too.?! )
Gaz

7 Likes

This pretty much sums it up!

6 Likes

Eating tons of turkey, drinking, watching parades,and American football with families and friends and taking afternoon naps from an overdose of Tryptophan! LOL :joy:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Just finished my bacon-covered turkey with creole butter injections and going through a case of smirnoff green apple at the moment lol. Although it’s kind of sad that in this country we’re allowed to have alcohol recreationally or for pain management, but we can’t have a more natural solution that kills less people and breaks up less families… c’est la vie.

11 Likes

You have a lot to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving too you all

6 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Holidaze everyone

4 Likes

Blue Berry pancakes for breakfast, turkey and stuffing the rest of the days. I’m a full motorscooter right now.

5 Likes

Everyone has left, and finally done cleaning. Now time to catch the last two minutes of the ATL/NO game and smoke a bowl of sunset sherbert with my son. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 Likes

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I’m thankful for all of my OG fam!

5 Likes