Happy Father's Day, Fellow Dads!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and get to spend lots of time with your kiddos! My plans for the day are to take my boys swimming and then come home and grill us some Porterhouse steaks with some loaded baked potatoes, cheesy broccoli on the side! Probably will make us some milkshakes for dessert and watch a movie before bedtime! What do you dads have planned? :grin:

24 Likes

Happy Fathers Day OG.

BBQ with the family that I havenā€™t seen sinceā€¦Friday! :grin:

11 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s Day to you, too! Sounds like you have a fun and delicious day planned with your boys. Iā€™m hoping to do breakfast, go to the park, see the grandparents, and finish the day with a large Italian dinner and cherry Angel food cake with my little one. Parenting has been an exceptionally rewarding experience for me, so I often celebrate my dadhood just as hard as everyone else. Itā€™s such a great legacy to leave the worldā€”a new generation. Much love fellow dads!

6 Likes

Happy fatherā€™s day OGs

8 Likes

What about lunch and dinner?

6 Likes

Well thank you and a happy Fatherā€™s Day to you and every other dad here

7 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s day :blue_heart: fellas

6 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s day fellas!

I hope all you guys have a fantastic day!

Getting the brisket ready for the smoker :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Fatherā€™s day everyone :green_heart:

6 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all the GR8 fathers out there for their never end love, support and dedication to their children and the families they are raising and have raised! :facepunch::partying_face::+1::clap::tophat::peace_symbol:

My best friend and I will enjoy this day together and are daughters are cooking :adult:ā€:fried_egg: for us today! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Just split a breakfast T-bone and some mangoes with my son.

Now to spend the rest of my day cleaning up after my family and being the responsible head of a household, just like any other day.

th-420421272

10 Likes

My daughter is out in BC so I expect I will get a call later today, other than that Mrs Shadey is spoiling me today, and I am not allowed to do anything, so itā€™s going to get boring soon lol.

3 Likes

Yes, right back at ya fam!