Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas OG!

We made it to today… I know its not the end of the year yet, but lets take a second to enjoy all the good tidings and great joy we’ve had this holiday season!

Im always so surprised at the generosity of our members all year round, but especially love how everyone stacks good deeds even more around the holidays and especially when so many are still struggling to eat and be warm, let alone worry how they are going to afford this or thay for loved ones.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and
yours from myself and mine.

We’re blessed to have you around making this, by far, the greatest grow-centric forum around.

66 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all​:christmas_tree::santa:

18 Likes

Merry :christmas_tree: Christmas all you great ogers!!! Love ya fam!

18 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :santa:

18 Likes

it truly is a time to be thankful, even if just because you’re on the right side of the dirt. we can work on everything else if we’re here. and if we’re not here it doesn’t matter much.

18 Likes

Great points! :crazy_face:

Merry Christmas my friends!
:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Happy holidays OG family, hope everybody has a great holiday season.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All ! ! ! :green_heart::sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkles: :green_heart:

Thank You for being an Incredible Family ! ! ! :heart: :heart: :christmas_tree: :heart: :heart:

16 Likes

Mary(j) Christmas to all OG and their loves ones! :christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart:

15 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!! :christmas_tree: :santa: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays Im glad to be part of this welcoming community. :pray:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas from the north cost of lake Erie i guess if you cant have a white Christmas then a Cali one will do 13c here today

11 Likes

Happy merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: from all of us @GEMI-CONNECT616 to you and all of your special family

Love and respect to overgrow

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, OG! From @JustTieflingThings and myself to all of you and yours. We hope you’re ALL warm, contented, and keeping busy with all those you hold near and dear. Here’s to all the memories you’ll make and share today, and the year ahead. Make it great, OGTW, and
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay fit and have fun!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! I’m glad to be part of this great community. Btw our Christmas is pretty wet this year, full maddows and cellars. We’re lucky to have skipped the worst so far

10 Likes

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone overgrew their expectations this year.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas OG’ers! This year I’m thankful and blessed by a lot of you here so I hope everyone’s having the best holiday season that they can and that the growing goes good!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas OG!

11 Likes