Happy Holidaze

It was 6.5 last flush. I did stop messing with the pH since I was told I didn’t have to with pH perfect tech.

1 Like

Today I murdered 3 seedlings.

3 Likes

Made some edibles

8 Likes

4th Grow:

The two Tropolopes are coming in real nice like. Great smells of sweet chocolate are filling up my tent. The Afghani strain is definitely a longer flower. Unlike her Tropolope sister, I wasn’t able to bring life back to the yellow leaves. I used my phone to record a video and uploaded it to vimeo, click here if you want to go check it out.

5th Grow:

I’ve dwindled my plants down to three. The Colombian ASS is on the left, and the other two are Lavender Afghani’s. There was a little bit of transplant shock, first time I’ve tried transplanting without a solid root ball. They all seem to be bouncing back just fine. I’m flipping these girls today after 16 days of veg.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hola, muy buenas tardes a todos.

Grow #4: I’m about two weeks away from chopping these ol’ gals. The Tropolopes are starting to emit notes of sweet chocolate, whilst the Heart of Darkness x Balkh Afghani is emitting notes of mint, and earth.

I’m a smelly dude. :smirk: I really appreciate the smells produced by cannabis, so this is about my favorite part of the grow. The Afghani could use a little fattening up, but I’ve gained enough weight recently for the both of us. I’ll let it slide.

I fed them their last nutrient feed on Monday. I will start to flush them from here on out.

Grow 5:
The three seedlings I decided not to murder have bounced back entirely from their transplant shock. They’re looking cuter than two peas in a pot.

Pues, eso es todo parceros. ¡Buenos humos!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, and I fucked around with my new phone and snagged some cool pics.

3 Likes

That’s NICE!

That’s Right nice! :+1:
You are going to have a great harvest…

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited to smoke something besides the Lemon CBDiesel I’ve been puffing on.

Gave the girls a haircut today. Getting ready for harvest.

5 Likes

Nice job @Mr.Christmas, those bud sites are beautiful!

1 Like

Looks like you’ll have quite the haul of bud . Some big fat bud to trim up. Nice job.

2 Likes

What it do, y’all?

Grow 4:
I chopped the girls the other day. As much as I wanted to let them sit for longer, the trichomes were telling me it was time. I didn’t get to preform the week out flush I usually do, so we’ll see what the difference with the smoke and cure.

Grow 5:
Made it to week 1 flower!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Do you have those in a 2x2?

1 Like

I do! I don’t know how those 2x2 growers do it! I’m waiting for my other plants to be done hanging before I move them to my bigger tent.

1 Like

Howdy y’all. Been a bit absent from my garden. Curing has been going well for my HODAS and Tropolope. I ordered some grove bags to throw the bud in once they arrive.

The fifth grow is going well too. Both of the Lavender Afghani’s hermed, so I took them out of the tent and made them room décor plants. The only survivor is now the Colombian A.S.S, she’s been real thirsty as of late, here she is:

I named her Tatiana after this chick I dated when I was living in Colombia. She had a great Colombian A.S.S

This was supposed to be my last grow before moving, but I’m bored. I’ve decided to pop the seeds that @Maddawg sent me. They had an outer shell that had to be broken before germing, and I honestly fucked up quite a few trying to take it off.

Out of the LPC x ???, only 1 really survived. The other one got a lil bit of it’s germoplasm germo-destroyed.

I only tried to germ 4 of the Purple Punch x Dosido, and messed one up. Fingers crossed some of em survive.

3 Likes

When I get out to the seed fridge I will get some more packaged up and headed your way!

Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Howdy y’all,

I come with sad news. A few days ago, I noticed some burn spots on my Colombian A.S.S’ fan leaves. I had just introduced week 3 of AN’s feed schedule, and I believe by introducing their B-52 mix I gave my plant some good nitrogen burn.

This poor gal got flushed with a gallon of 6.45 pH’d water. The runoff had this nasty white residue on it, as if there had been a lot of salt build up in the soil. It tested at 5.6 pH.

She’s recovered from the incident pretty well. I don’t know if to keep her around to just see how she recovers, or chuck her and cut my losses. Regardless, I am thankful to her for teaching me a lesson.

Here’s some pic!

I also fucked around this week with this AI tool. Here are some cool art pieces it made for me.

Van Go Santa
Hotpot (1)

Weird times we’re living in.

Thanks for your time. Buenos humos!

3 Likes

She’ll probably be fine I’d keep going with her.

2 Likes

Shiskaberry, I bring awful news. She’s dead…

Here’s a last pic.

BUT ALAS, you shall see her again! She’s essential for a project I’ve got in mind. Definitely will see the genetic again soon.

3 Likes