Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

So…what your saying is AC Infinity are not good tents, correct?

1 Like

Not based on these two! The prices have really dropped but so has the quality. I am not sure if they bought out another company or bought out by. They call the tents icloud now but have AC Infinity imprinted on the tent.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good to know. :wink:

2 Likes

Looking fabulous girl!
Wow! The projects you take on. Impressive…
I knew about this, but just found it. Following along now…:v:

5 Likes

@G-paS so what ya got going in the tent, or better asked what’s the #7?

1 Like

:joy: See the post title @Hotrods_and_hounds :bear::+1:

2 Likes

So there’s 3 tents of jillybean? @HeadyBearAdventures

I only saw a question about a singular tent

This is Jillybean.

:bear::+1:

2 Likes

gotcha the three jillys are 6,7,8? So then is the new tent for the flipped ones? Like is this going to be a flower tent?

The three JIllybean Regular are going in the one tent. I did post the photo of the tent with the long poles. They refunded that one after I sent photos as they didn’t want to pay shipping to get it back.

The tent I am setting up now is a 5X5 and will have the @MarsHydro FC6500 light going in it.

I am dealing with my sister as I am her medical advocate. Once I get her thru PT, doc appointments and get her home, I hope to do a better job of journaling.

26 Likes

We can only do what we can do, make sure there’s time set aside for for @G-paS :bear::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Great fixture! Running the Yogi’s under mine and they are happy as fuck!

My :heart: to your :heart: @G-paS !

:hugs:

5 Likes

How are the girls? I’m curious :smiley: Hope you’re doing well!

5 Likes

Same here wanna see some jillybean.

2 Likes

Sorry I have been dealing with my older sister and her health issues. I have my hands full keeping the plants going. Every time I deal with the sister it is 100 miles RT minimum.

I have finally got clones going of all three ladies.

I am having trouble getting photos from phone to laptop. Microsoft made and update. I used to just check what to transfer and clicked the option to delete after. Now it doesn’t and it actually made ~20 different pictures from the same and made a copy of each. I think I have photos moved and saved in the right file and find a mess. I also don’t know what is safe to de lete from the phone.

I have actually uppotted 5 clones in one gallon pots and can’t find that photo :upside_down_face:

These are the three ladies from seed. I was trying to decide if I should reverse these three or the clones. They got way to tall in veg taking clones.

33 Likes

You could just take more clones from each and scrap the seed plants, or just chop em way back while you’re waiting on the new clones. If you take more clones you could reverse the smaller newer clones and use the more established plants as mothers. As far as I know you don’t need the reversed plants to be very big compared to the mother plants. I dunno, just stoned thinking aloud. Not sure if either would be really feasible.

3 Likes

Looking great @G-paS Good luck with your sister. Just in case support is here for you.

5 Likes

I would like to say the same, sorry to hear the news.
I am not too far away if you ever need some help, you know I like to help when I can. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank You, I just miss the time I spent here and with my plants.

I got the new photo’s over.
I had to stake and bind the 2 females that had the double tops. They had been left to tight to long.

Some of the clones are in the back corner in the 1 gal pots.
I topped the front plant.

31 Likes

Which ones are you going to reverse @G-paS .?

They’re all looking nice :+1:.

Good luck with the pollen production. :crossed_fingers:.

Happy growing,

Gaz. :facepunch:

4 Likes