Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year Overgrow !!
What are your plans for new year ?
Better yet, what’s on the menu for the big night.
What are you going to be sipping and smoking on. We will be spending the night with our daughter at her house. It’s going to be a small affair. First year with our new grandson. My wife and I will be the only smokers so we will be going outside a few times. Not big drinkers.
My son in law will be making steak sandwiches with the normal finger foods (I think and hope).
Be safe out there if you’re going out, you know Papa grande will be out in full force. May this new year bring us better health and even bigger crops.
Happy new year.

39 Likes

Hopefully be aslepp by 10 happy new year everyone

17 Likes

Plumb outta likes. Again/still.

My plan is to remain “vertical,” eat something delicious and smoke too much good weed. More weed! No dirt nappin’ for me yet. Hopefully.

Congratulations on your grandparenthood! It’s your job to spoil the hell out of them little buggers! Be sure to spoil 'em good!

And a very happy New Year to you too, @Prince!

15 Likes

Happy New Year! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Got my folks coming over tomorrow. We have a lamb roast to cook with some grains and made some tzatziki sauce and a caramel macadamia nut tart for dessert.

11 Likes

For over 32 yrs. I cook a pork loin and sauerkraut. Son and his fiance will come to eat. Smoke wise, well tomorrow I got some Wedding Cake and NL #2. Will be sipping on Sobieski Vodka. I’m getting older, rely on family to keep me up or wake me up at midnight. Congrats Prince on your new Grandson. They are a truly a blessing. Happy New Year’s to Overgrow. Sending blessings and good vibes to all !!

12 Likes

Congrats on the new Little family member!!!

Starting seeds!!! 2024 here we come!

I did too much partying on x-mas I’m done for this year. haha

Fresh start, everyone be safe!

11 Likes

Hanging at home with the fam. Picked up everyone’s preferred cut of steak. Also a couple of snow crabs and some lobster tail. I’ve been drinking a fair bit lately due to being automated out of my job so I’ll stick to the ganja instead of the drink. Stay safe and happy new year everyone!

9 Likes

That would always be my choice (and suggestion) for myself and others.

That’s what I’m talkin’ about!

I hope everyone of yous has a safe and happy new year! smile1

13 Likes

Happy New Years Mate! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Steak sandwich. I sure hope they bring out the finger food.

12 Likes

I didn’t sleep good last night so about to smoke a fattie and hit the sack. No drinking and no going out. know that’s pitiful as it’s only 630 pm here.
In my defense I am kinda elderly and get up early! :joy:

Have a Happy New Year!

8 Likes

I moved away from where most of my friends and family live going on 15 years now I figure.
So they are too far away to go party with but will probably get them on video chat closer to midnight which is still 8hrs, 17minutes from now

Had big plans and 500bucks worth of fireworks. We were going to pull the barbeque and ice fishing gear out onto the lake with some tunes and refreshments but there is no ice on the lake LOL
I’m going to pull my 6hp outboard out of the shop and get the 12ft harbercraft uncovered… no ice for annual new years ice fishing day??? that ain’t stopping me :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Last few years if I see midnight, it’s up taking a leak. The missus has a batch of Chile Verde going. Pretty quiet for me.

6 Likes

Mmm
That sounds like it’s going to be delicious.

3 Likes

Salted caramel walnut fudge.

7 Likes

oooo… fudge. looks good.

happy new year.

2 Likes

Had a nice dinner with the wife and daughter, got some pizza and garlic fingers. The wife is out with some friends, daughter asleep. Played some call of duty, vaped some Good Medicine outdoor and some Blueberry. Feeling pretty chill, gonna get some sleep and hit the gym tomorrow for a big chest/back day.

Happy new year to all my OG’s! Hope this year is full of goals met and fun had!

4 Likes

Your dinner sounded fire. Love the COD franchise. Have a great workout my friend.
Happy New Year !!

3 Likes

Happy New year everyone :heart: wish you all the best

5 Likes

It seems like I’m home alone for the night, will probably smoke some mixed hash bowls and fall asleep early, or watch fireworks if there are fireworks across the way.

5 Likes