Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!(Closed)

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit The Vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Make sure to visit the link and read the blog post :slight_smile:

26 Likes

I’m in man, so many good competitions to get in on :muscle:

4 Likes

Quote from the vault blog bro.
Overgrow – Prize is 5 Chizpa Feminised from Positronics and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just visit THIS POST and leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

4 Likes

Enter me please George size large on the tee shirt hint hint !

3 Likes

You guys at the vault are awesome! Woo!

3 Likes

Love to try positronics for long time. Married so may just try to last longer that night. hehe

6 Likes

My Valentine’s Day plans are to stay in and read a good book. I am not dating at all at the moment and am loving the break and attention I have towards myself

4 Likes

Sign me up. Gonna spend the day with my wife and kids.

3 Likes

Have a Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Thanks for the give-a-way entry.

2 Likes

I’ll be seducing my computer again :joy: Feb 14

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose::rose: :rose::rose:

@George_The_Vault

:evergreen_tree: it’s a tradition!

6 Likes

:laughing:We will probably just order a pizza, have a glass of wine, and curl up together with a good movie. Btw,Happy V-Day to all,spread the :green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

TeamVault🔥

2 Likes

Whoop count me in :grin: now what I’m doing… Hummm that’s up to me to know and you to imagine :crazy_face::grin::laughing:

2 Likes

Yes would love some seeds and T-shirt to boot.
No specific plans other than it will be 420 friendly for sure.

2 Likes

I’m in! No big plans, probably go out for dinner

2 Likes

Dinner then Netflix and chill… :heart:

2 Likes

Nothing special
Just chilling

2 Likes

This Valentine’s Day, I’ve asked my husband to cook Spaghetti Bolognese for me. He made this meal the first Valentine’s Day we were married and I’ve always wanted to have it again.

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day @George_The_Vault #teamvault wow this is an amazing promo would love to win some seeds will be passing this on as well thanks for the chance best of luck every1 :heavy_heart_exclamation:happy valentine’s day​:heavy_heart_exclamation::rose::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Dinner out dessert in

2 Likes

Thanks for another amazing giveaway George ,no special plans for me on Valentines Day

2 Likes