HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

O yea!!! Nice

2 Likes

The rooms slowly coming together. After work ive just been exhausted latly.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand I don’t know why. Lol it looks good. It won’t take long do you know that. They grow up so fast. I do like your rooms

1 Like

Doesn’t look bad at all.

1 Like

9 headband seeds did not pop. When playing in the dirt didn’t even see a root.

Throwing more beans in that @Eagles009 blessed me with!

Can I just put these in the same bags of soil the headband was in once I germinate them?

4 Likes

Surely, characters

2 Likes

You got it going on today. I’m glad your back. Now @Eagles009 will have to get busy.

1 Like

To be honest @Eagles009 im kinda glad, i wanted to run the skunk and womo more then Headband anyways. :smile:

@Hemp Eagle always be busy with me asking ?s lol

1 Like

Happy happy Saturday!!
Dropped the BPS X WOMO and the Angelica X MA Super Skunk in place of the Headband.

8 Likes

Dang lucky. Get back Jack lol

3 Likes

Looks like 7 of the 13 Box of chocolates sprouted,
4 of the 7 Lemon skunk and ? For the crosses.
This chipotle line is as long as wish I could grow a plant!

Cool stuff. It want take long.

1 Like

Progress for today. Cut the hole and installed the portable ac unit.

Which one is correct lol

7 Likes

Lol, I’d probably drop the high and low from consideration and assume it’s around ~56.

2 Likes

Look at you go. Yea! @Eagles009 look at this guy!

1 Like

I thought it was a spaceship. Lol

1 Like

Found this and figured save time, headach and money in not building my own frame.

iPower GLJMPSFOLD4 4 Feet Foldable Grow Light Stand Rack for Seed Starting Plant Propagation (No LED Tube Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YY6BB4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_0GTATM89D62XPD6D8J4S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If it don’t work good Return it goes :grinning:

1 Like

Would this be a oppsie with one headband might have made it?

:partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

All 10 recently germinated seem to be popping fast !
:seedling:

Box of Chocolates :chocolate_bar: :yum: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: going strong it seems.

11 Likes

Well Happy woke up sad today. Somehow the mixing of the heavy duty plastic 6" hose isn’t ment to have foil mixed with it. Woke up to a lot of water on the ground.

Cleaned up and put the reflective mylar up and call me Jimmy because I just rigged that light until Friday when my light frame gets here :upside_down_face:

I spy a :duck:

9 Likes

Looking good brother! Probably a twin?

2 Likes