HarborGrows Introduction and 1st OG grow log

Hey everyone I’m HarborGrows, new member to OG but have always come hear looking for answers over the years, just never registered, some of you may know of me from discord I go by the same name. My IG is also HarborGrows. Anyway I’ve been growing since 2012 in the midwest. I grow mostly in cocoloco or straight coco and currently falling in love with Athena nutrients. In 2018 I started selecting my favorite cultivars for breeding projects and just started my 1st feminized projects using a hunted pheno from Bodhis Lavender Jack that im really excited about. The past 2 years I’ve really gained some great knowledge from discord communities and met some great people and hope to continue to do that here. Once I get a hang of things I’ll be starting a thread featuring my current grows and projects and upcoming projects. Thanks for having me and I look forward to growing together with everyone

24 Likes

It’s always a good sign to see lurkers finally registering, welcome to this friendly community and willing to see your current grows … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Thank you and yep lights just came on. Gotta get some watering done and then I’ll take some pics

9 Likes

Good to see ya @HarborGrows welcome to OG! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’ll follow you on IG too. Im Appalachian_Oui there.

Looking forward to seeing your grows. Especially the Lavender Jack you are working on. I’m hesitant about the lavenders, and interested in hearing about it!

4 Likes

Oh hey man :metal:t2::purple_heart: nice to see you

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, now that you’re “bonafide”! Uh there’s an OG discord?

3 Likes

Here’s my 2x2. From back left to right coming to the front lol we have… Fire OG, Chocolope, Dogwalker OG, Trop Cherry, and the rest are a couple of each trop cherry x Lavender Jack and cherry paloma x Lavender Jack

3 Likes

My Lavender Jack cut

5 Likes

Royal JacK, I crossed Royal Kush with Lavender Jack, part my first fem seed run

3 Likes

Cherry Paloma JR Tokins cut

5 Likes

Welcome to OG my Friend… :green_heart: :green_heart: