HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Yes they do. I suppose I have done it before, just not my style. I keep my ratios right so my bud is not very leafy anyways, and in flower I keep the plant sending her energy on making Bud, not throwing leaf, by controlling the N .

You know I have 6 or 8 air pots, and have never even used one. I know they work really well .

2 Likes

I haven’t inspected the difference in roots, but I don’t really like how they really dry out the soil around the sides, makes watering a pain the ass, cause the water just wants to run down the sides and out the holes. So you gotta water REALLY slow.
They make transplanting shitty, cause if their weird shape. And the damn things cost an arm and a leg compared to regular pots.

3 Likes

Now that you said that, /i did use them once. The watering was as you say, a RPITA so I put them up.
Now I remember why I have not used them.
I believe they grow really well, if you work them right

2 Likes

When I used the airpots , I would line the inside base with weed control fabric not the plastic woven type but the cheap thin material type with the dots , I would also line the inside sides too , making it taller than the soil level ( 1 inch ) , this acts like a bunged wall preventing the erosion of the soils surface down the sides and out of the pot on to the floor ( messy ) , it also stopped the gnats when I used coco as they loved the holes but when I did that no more gnats , a quick good one off spray of yucca solution on the surface also helps the water penetrate the soil or coco a lot easier , it just disappears straight in : )
Lineing the airpot makes repotting way easier too : )

5 Likes

Some great info right there man, thanks

3 Likes

Thats giving me motion sickness lol. Like being in a first person shooter game.

1 Like

Hahaha, too quick???

Yeah fast turns in corridors does it lol.

Trying to summon the enthusiasm to test 6 more pots and see what the soil condition is like. Backs been killing me since last week. I upped my oil usage to combat the pain but it robs me of motivation. First thing tomorrow after walking the dogs I think. I have 4 autos just cracked and gone into peat pucks, 2 of Mr Sparkles you gave me, and 2 of Rekios fam pack I put 3 in water one is being stubborn so I did the 2 Mr Sparkles for back up. Going to have to make another 5 gal pot up for one as well…

2 Likes

I was gonna run those 4 ladies out to you, but fucking car is acting up, reving high, heavy vibrations from the pedal. And making a loud noise, replaced the whole exhaust system thinking that would fix it, but nope…

1 Like

Thats not good, sounds more like an air leak in the vacuum system that controls the amount of gas being used, or a sensor more likely.

My backs getting slowly better, probably be good in a couple more days, It does this now and again, I can come get them next week no problem.

2 Likes

I know absolutely nothing about cars, you know any good mechanic’s?

2 Likes

No, but my daughters BF is a mechanic lol. He is just starting out, he can fix things but diagnostics is not his strong point atm.

1 Like

Day 21 of flower

Little lady and I went to the “RAGE ROOM”
Where you go in and just break shit, was fun AF!!!

10 Likes

It’s a good way to get shit out of your system, I like using a baseball bat on a bale of peat moss. It has a very satisfying feel on impact.

3 Likes

I could “Pimp that ride”… Wish you were a tad bit closer.

Might wanna change the spark plugs, and wires for starters. Sounds like either an air leak, or a spark plug aint firing. Thats why your getting a vibration.

2 Likes

Remember when I used to run them air pots? I stopped because of the exact same problems you are having. I drill like 25 holes in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket, and all’s well…

3 Likes

Got some better pics of the ladies.

SLH clones

SLH

Planet Purple

10 Likes

Nice clean tent!!! Flowering PP looks nice. What is Planet Purple…???

1 Like

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/archive-seeds-planet-purple/prod_8069.html

1 Like

NICE, looks really good. I have missed this whole DOSIDO plant, never heard of it, now see it everywhere .

1 Like