HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Yea 1st cross of it for me.

Thinking of chucking some OG on her.

3 weeks from now will be the final defoliation, and will probably have to throw the other net on to hold up the SLH colas.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I need a “Rage Room”… Especially when im cycling… :smile:

3 Likes

Day 26

7 Likes

Lol they look so small from that angle haha

1 Like

Funny I was just looking at them thinking the same thing,

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna go over this weekend and transplant the clones to 3 gals, and check on the flowering girls and take some better pics

2 Likes

Wait til them roots spread out! Under construction. :wink:

1 Like

They are waaaaay smaller than they should be though, but my partner wants to stick with that over priced water only organic soil…
I’ll just have to do a couple bud runs and show him what’s up with pro mix and Jack’s with my 2x2 against the 4x4 and organic soil we have there…
I bet ya I’ll get more weight in half the space, with a waaaaay lower wattage light.

3 Likes

They look MUCH better when you can see all the tops

12 Likes

That shit is garbage!.. If he’s your partner, he should go by your experience…

2 Likes

Well the thing is, is that the day I told him we’re done with that soil, he bought 4 more bags of it for us earlier that day…lol so… By the time we use that up I’ll end up having a crop of PaintedFire’s gear, and that should change his mind lol

4 Likes

Day 28, 4 weeks of flower, I think they look sexy in the dark hehehe

8 Likes

haha… Looks like touche used the plasma light on em! … :laughing:

1 Like

Day 29

5 Likes

Gonna get some reading done and see what ol’ Ed got to say.

11 Likes

Great book! Ive chatted away with old Rosenthal a while back at Hempfest… He smokes TOUGH! He loved the Slipper. Nice guy, and very knowledgeable. I have pics somewhere. Try to find em… :laughing:

2 Likes

First thing I did when I decided to grow was buy and read that book. It built a good enough foundation to get me started and the rest I got from the internet. I’ve now lent the book to a friend. Some damned nice photos in that book, too!

4 Likes

Same as me. But a different book. Nothing beats old school book learning

4 Likes

Well, it seems like I owe the soil an apology…

After doing a shit load of reading and learning from Ed, it seems that we have been giving the plants too much LIFTA…

I was worried about my partner over watering, so I instructed him to wait and let the pots dry out.
So, he did that, but listened too well lol.

They’ve been drying out to the point of wilting here and there.
So, I’ve learned from Ed, that it’s almost as bad as over watering, not in the sense of root rot, but in the sense of slowed growth.

Also I didn’t know the real importance of humidity.
I don’t know why, but at his place the humidity is hard to even get the RH to 30. We did get 2 humidifiers with humidity controller’s a couple weeks ago, as I knew it was important, but was ignorant of HOW important.
So the low humidity was also ANOTHER cause of slow growth.

So, my apologies for shitting on the soil, as it was in fact grower error…

It says water only, but I believe that it should be top dressed as well. At week 2 of flower, I did top dress with glacial rock dust and bat shit and noticed the plants really perk up and kick into gear.

9 Likes