HaRdRoC's 4 Plant Perpetual

Day 63 of flower

Day 49 of veg

13 Likes

Day 66, 4 more days till choppity chop chop!!

I notice that the fluffy nugs on the Planet Purple have filled out nicely and made some dense golf balls, so it really does work to give the lowers some extra time if you cut off only the tops.

The SLH has filled in nicely and has a decent fade on her.

Next round will be MUCH better, worked some kinks, (grower errors) out, and now have the temps n rh dialed in, as well as a better watering schedule.

These are gonna be some BEASTLY ladies in flower.
They are at least 2x the size of the last ones that went in. Hope they don’t get too big lol

13 Likes

Fiskars is one of my favorite Mendo Dope songs.

4 Likes

I cannot imagine trimming one of those giants in the Fiskarz video… Looks like a week of full time jobing it… Your plants are looking good bro!

5 Likes

Yea, I think I’d be renting a trimmer for sure.
Thanks man, appreciate it

4 Likes

lol. Start trimming the plant while it’s still standing and don’t harvest till it’s done.

4 Likes

Day 69,

Tomorrow is…CHOP DAY!!!
Lol a bit excited, 1st chop in 10 or so years and my partner’s 1st.

These bad bitches will be heading to the flower tent tomorrow.

And the soon to be chopped.

Will be taking the mom Orange Goji over to be reveged and ran next round with the Planet Purple, who is also going to be reveged.

16 Likes

And THIS is what they call clean money???

11 Likes

Things are looking great man. Nice timing on the veg room. Those girls look like they are gonna love some more space.

And that’s very dirty money haha your customer owes you a new shirt or bottle of Tide. :joy::v:

6 Likes

Thanks man, Lol yea the veggers will sure love some more space to stretch out. The a bit cramped in there.
Sanding day sucks… but it does mean $$$!!!
So a bit bitter sweet on these days

6 Likes

Chop chop, they should be dried perfect by the time you come back.

Glad you wear a mask, I have seen many who don’t. I used to wear one when drywalling, and other guys would look at me like I had 2 head’s lol. They will probably be wearing oxygen masks when they are 50.

That dusts dries every thing out, skin, hair, nose and throat. Nasty shit😵

5 Likes

CHOP DAY!!
Purple Planet was nice and done.
SLH, well…could really have gone another week if not 2… but the veg had to move to the flower room, or it was gonna get too big, if it hasn’t already…

So we both decided to chalk this grow up as a learning experience and use what we learned to do this next grow (hopefully) proper.

SLH
Had some light bleaching on a few top buds.

This is an industrial garbage bag

@Mongobongo

11 Likes

Purple Planet bottom nug

And the bottoms

SLH on left PP on right

@paintedfire420

16 Likes

Now for the veggers getting moved 2 flower room.
The are as big as the ones just taken out, so this could get interesting…lol

11 Likes

The reveg
Orange Goji

Planet Purple

13 Likes

Nicely done harvest!
:smile:

7 Likes

Thanks, honestly I should gave left them for at least another week…but this will hold us over till next crop.
Learned a bit and should be able to run her properly this time, hopefully lol

4 Likes

Here’s the Planet Purple tops I chopped 2 weeks ago.

These are untrimmed, just fan leafs ripped of, so not bad caylaxs to leaf ratio.

13 Likes

Very nice bro I forgot you had those Planet Purples going. Did you find any intersex in there? 5 out of 6 of mine made male parts so they dead now.

5 Likes

Nope, not a ball or seed on them

5 Likes