HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

All 4 of the new recruits popped

4 Likes

1st round of pollen collected

11 Likes

Bought a couple bags of these to store pollen and seeds in.

12 Likes

I love those. Super handy to have around.

5 Likes

Here’s #2,
She’s slower flowering than #4. About half as many pistils.

Here’s #4,
Man I love the smell of this one, they were a little on the dry side and she was just humming lol

So I will be giving these girls and the SLH, their first wack with the pollen on Friday, and I will hit them again next Friday just to make sure it took.

I stii don’t know if I’m gonna keep these or toss them… my thoughts were to hit them with pollen for shits and giggles, but it was mostly because I didn’t want only 2 plants in my tent lol.
But… since I’m getting 20 square pots and want to pop 20 beans, 10 each of 2 strains, these 4 will just be in the way of me growing out what I really want to grow.
@Shadey you want these bro??

5 Likes

Trying out something new, I hear this is great for flushing, you can feed up to a week before chop.
Anyone ever use this?

6 Likes

Hi Man, I missed this thread, got some catching up to do, only saw it as you @ted me. I hate to see good plants wasted, so I will take them if you don’t want them cheers.

3 Likes

Cool, sounds good man, they’re all fem’d.
They are:
Mighty Grape, Green Crack, Blue OG (not sure if that one will make it) and White Diesel x Ghost Rider.

It’s wife’s birthday weekend, so sometime next week?

1 Like

Sounds good man look forward to seeing you next week sometime.

2 Likes

White diesel x ghostrider og.
Wish baked reality was around he’d be a mighty proud man watching somebody else enjoy his work.
I kept 5 of the man’s wares, nice pics of his work at the CC too bad can’t get in there anymore, locked up and shut down
Pretty positive you’ll be quite happy

3 Likes

Pollen collecting before work…

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Mongobongo

13 Likes

No problem, glad they made it safely :v:

5 Likes

I pollinated the SLH tonight, will pollinate the OG’s tmrw night

5 Likes

So,I should leave the bag on for 3 days, then take off and spray plant with water?
@ReikoX @OleReynard @Mongobongo @50State @Jetdro

6 Likes

2 days will do the deed

4 Likes

Typically I’ll wait about 12 hours, then spray down and re-introduce the plant to the main grow.

2 Likes

I put the bag on it and zip tied, and put it back in the tent.

1 Like

So I can take the bag off tmrw and spray the plant down?

1 Like

I’m so excited to be a daddy!!! Lol

6 Likes